A skill for my b!Ike having Lancina as support?

I got this build for ike

And since i won’t be needing steady breath i don’t really know which A skill give him.
I was thinking to give him distant counter like the gamepress recommended build but am no sure.
What do you think?

DC seems to be the most effective. Not really much else that’s better

DC. No contest at all

And also apparently subcategories have become a thing of myths

2 Likes

I actaully prefer Distant Ward but im not going to say that outloud because I value my life.

Oh wait

8 Likes

shhhhh you didnt see anything

5 Likes

Yeah i’ll give him DC, it will hurt to sacrifice byleth tho, am still hesitant

You’re right. I never saw anything… even though tags are harder to set than subcategories and it literally tells you when you make a topic to set a subcategory. Ah well…

Actually… that B!Ike build is sorta weird. Got any pulse smoke because that skill works way better than atk smoke for B!Ike. And SS is sorta redundant because with B!Lucy support assuming he gets doubled you’re wasting 2 CD on your special. Without B!Lucy that’s fine but with SS doesn’t make much sense

@nobody625 sorry Im new in gamepress and this is the first time i post, so i was a little confussed

1 Like

No it’s fine. Just as long as you set subcategories for all your topics from now on it’s fine. There’s a bug which hasn’t been fixed for a while now where we can’t actually change subcategories after the topic has been made so there’s been an influx of topics without subcategories

@nobody625 yeah, you’re right i added lucina to my team rencently so am still tryin to see what works better

1 Like

In that case… Nailah has DC+NCD which is really the best combo of skills for B!Ike (except maybe repel). So you wouldn’t want to waste the Byleth because Nailah already has the fodder. But if you want to keep SS that’s probably fine too

1 Like

Yeah that’d be awesome but i don have a Nailah :frowning_face: byleth is my only option for DC and i don’t really use him that much compared to Ike (also thanks for helpping me )

1 Like

RIIIIIIIIIIN
FIX THE BUGS OR I’LL STEAL YOUR SOCKS
BUT JUST ONE OUT OF EACH PAIR
SUFFEEEEER

2 Likes

Yeah that’s fine then yo fodder Byleth. Hope you grabbed the DFs at least. But np

There couldn’t be a spookier threat

Best A slot for B!Ike is Distant Counter, period. Distant Ward leaves him unable to retaliate against bows and daggers, which is substantially worse.

Best B slot is either Null C-Disrupt or Lull Atk/Def. The null allows him to retaliate against “sweepers” (Firesweep weapons, Windsweep B slot) and Wrazzle Dazzle (Wrathful and Dazzling Staff) staves, and so makes him far better against them. If you aren’t tanking those, it does nothing. Lull Atk/Def works against every unit and makes him survive and finish all foes better. You only need Nailah to fodder for the null version, or two units (DC and the lull) to fodder for the lull one.

Special Spiral and the Breath skill aren’t needed with B!Lucina support. Keep Attack Smoke until you get Pulse Smoke for AR (attack smoke is still better elsewhere). Give him Res buffs and he’s good to go for AR.

The exception to the above is if you go +10 merges, give him Repel/Close Call and Sol, and buff his speed a ton (+Spd helps but isn’t strictly necessary). That’s probably his optimal setup, but is expensive to achieve.

2 Likes

I already wear mismatched so this doesnt effect me at all

3 Likes

I’ll steal your nose

2 Likes

both of them or just the one?

2 Likes