A Team with only one Medic! Can I pull it off? What about a Team with No medic? Is it possible?

SALUTATIONS!

I was wondering once again: Is it possible to have a Team with only one Medic?
Don’t misunderstand: “Only one Medic” does not mean “only one healer”
Here ya have:

Ya, think this Team could work?
(Don’t worry! It’s not my main Team! And if possible i want to improve it with future self healing Operators to maybe some day create a No Medic Team! )

But: Is that actually possible to achieve? :fgo_mordredthink:

1 Like

You can definitely make a good team with no medics, there is a good amount of operators that can heal and self heal.

2 Likes

Sweet! Any Suggestions which ones i should seek and Hunt for that? :fgo_ereshwoah:

Sure you can, there is even challenge, including in Contigency Contract, that require you to use only 6 Operators, so you can deffinitely use 1 medic only. (And I managed to pull off some map with 5star and 4stars operators so it’s not “you can but only with busted 6stars op” )

I’m not a pro by any mean so take my oppinion for what it worth, some people might have far better idea but,
I would recomend of course Silence as a healer, since she has a Drone so you kinda have 2 healer in 1, but of course as a 5★ it’s hard to get her.
You already have Gummy and Matoimaru so it’s nice !
I suggest you to upgrade Matoimaru, because her ability self heal her up to 40% when upgraded to 7 (and even 50% on Elite 2).
Gummy is really good too, I’m actually using her in CC so I think it’s a good operator (even tho’ there is the same version in 5★ like Hung , but of course that require luck to pull it lol)
As a Deffender in the 4★ bracket, you have Cuora that has a self heal (while still blocking but not attacking) as a 2nd skill.

The rest is up to your “pull luck” I guess.
You can visit " aceship(dot)github(dot)io " (i can’t post link sorry) it’s a very usefull tool for Arknight that provide information regarding Material, Possible drop in Recruitment, and a list of all the Operator by bracket, which would let you seek operator that can self heal or heal other while attacking !

Hope you will have fun. :ak_talulahsmile:

1 Like

For current ones in global Saria, Nearl, Hellagur, Specter, Vulcan, Cuora, Hung, Gummy are pretty good operators that can heal or self heal. Angelina has passive team healing, Suzuran and Podenco can heal with their skills.
For future operators Thorns, Eunectes, Blemishine and Mudrock are powerful ops that can go without medics

The most important one in a no healers is Saria, all 3 of her skills are pretty good and each one can be used depending on the situation. With a high level Saria you can usually go with 1 or no medic.

1 Like

Sweet! Thanks a million! I definitely will consider it! :fgo_mordredsmile:

Saria, Nearl, Gummy, Spot, and Hung (skills charge when he is attacked) are healing defenders.

Angelina is a supporter with a team-wide passive heal. Podenco and Suzuran heal with skills being supporters as well. Oh, and Sora, too, heals passively. There are a lot of non-medic healers.

1 Like

And to add to the list of self-healing operators: SilverAsh with skill 2.

1 Like

They aren’t the same. Gummy charges her skill with time so you can put her wherever you need and get healed. Hung needs to be on the front line and be hit to charge his skills.

1 Like

Nice! I really wanna get more good Operators!
. . .
Suzuran . . . :fgo_okitacry:

2 Likes

They aren’t the same. Gummy charges her skill with time so you can put her wherever you need and get healed. Hung needs to be on the front line and be hit to charge his skills.

Ho my bad, didn’t paid attention to that, had to admit I mainly use Gummy for now (because she is so cuuuute), sorry for that mistake.

3 Likes

Papa have Red after all :ak_redwut: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I seriously love owning Red! She saved my butt more times than not! :fgo_ereshlove:
(Mainly by dropping and assassinating any opponents that managed to slip trough my defenses)

2 Likes

Nothing to be sorry about! :)
It’s just a good thing to know so you don’t find it out suddenly in the middle of the fight.
Like those “charge on attack” skills that won’t be charged if your operator can’t attack often, so it fails to trigger when you are down to that operator T_T

1 Like

Don’t sniff at Gravel as a fast-redeploy Operator as well btw. She functions a bit differently: when Red is all about stunning your enemies and/or shredding them to ribbons, Gravel is about taking hits on her shield and buying some time. Both are extremely helpful, and you’ll do yourself good by raising and loving both of them.

2 Likes

I love both! And i don’t like the fact that every time you try to use an Operator again that you just retreated the cost gets higher and higher . . .
I could hit and run SO much better with Red if her cost wouldn’t get bigger and bigger over time . . . :fgo_stare:

1 Like

Agreed–I didn’t have Red for a long time so I’m still getting used to their differences. Gravel does better when she has friends to help blow things up while she stalls them, while Red is better if you need something taken care of before it reaches your other operators (or if they already passed by).

Yeah, that increasing cost does get rough. It maxes out after I believe the third deployment at double base cost–so Gravel doesn’t get very expensive in comparison, though it can still make deploying everyone else a bit harder.

2 Likes

I feel you man, got these problem too, and you just want to cry.
And I agree on Gravel and Red, even tho’ I just got the latter so couldn’t tried her for now, but Gravel is good to buy time or kill isolated unit that bother, I actually just Elite 2 her because she helped me soooo much in the Halloween event ( deffinitely one of my Waifu now :D )

3 Likes

Well, yeah, but it creeps up slower for fast-redeploys. I lost count how many times both Red and Gravel were redeployed at CC Beta permanent map at Risk 18 for me, it’s a blur :fgo_insane: More than 5 times each. But I don’t think their costs went higher than 20.

1 Like

Ah, another man of culture!

2 Likes