A Thank You

Thank you to everyone who helped out yesterday with my project. I managed to get 70 votes overall (41 from the poll here). I really appriciate your guys help and again. Thank you so much. As a gift, have a dancing Eevee
8709_eevee_dancing

24 Likes

No problem, man.

Glad it went well for you.

1 Like

You could’ve googled the same thing and probably get even more answers out of it, since a question like that is often discussed.

1 Like

Yeah but that probably defeats the whole point of his assignment…

1 Like

You can research statistics and compare them to eachother, pointing out where what demographic has more or less in which statistic.
I don’t see where that would defeat the purpose of it.
You don’t necessarily need to question people about it when you can research already writing down stuff, put your own opinions in it and comparing and pointing out differences.

1 Like

His teacher probably said “go ask people yourself.” I know that’s what mine have done on similar assignments in the past.

1 Like

For this assignment we had to get our own data. We weren’t allowed to use someone else’s

8 Likes

1510827082_swbf2%20just%20like%20the%20simulations%20meme

8 Likes

That’s a thicc evee

3 Likes

Oh God, Futaba. I don’t wanna know what’s going on in your mind.

3 Likes

dont worry, i was actually debating putting the :luci: emoticon because I’m scared of how other people might lewd the evee

1 Like

Then again, I bet you’re wondering what kind of cursed thoughts linger through my mind.

2 Likes

You really like googling, eh? :tooobin:

Glad it went well!