A thread to brag about your max level CEs

I couldn’t help but notice this forum is lacking a dedicated thread to show off your fully leveled CEs. You have a max bond thread, you have a thread for lantern-bonded servants, grailed servants, even 2000/2000 servants. But one for max level CE’s? Does not compute.

So here you go. Feel free to brag here and show off your dedication to fully improving some of the many, many craft essences this game has to offer.

In the meantime, here are my fully raised CEs to get started.

15 Likes

İ leveled the classics, also not 100 yet but soon it will be

11 Likes

CE leveling make me sad.

It’s been 4 years, and I only maxed sumo.

BG is next (lvl 40)

6 Likes

Well someone need to post this abonimation so…

And soon to be…

And no… I’m not whale… :smiley:

13 Likes

13 Likes

Lotto helps to max your CEs but what makes the true difference is how much you whale.
Some players roll the gacha just to make CE bombs.

4 Likes

I only have Black Grail so far. Working on Another Ending, Victor of the Moon, and Smiling Face

8 Likes

if you got steady income of fp from support units making ce bombs becomes easy. Dont need to be a whale to have multiple level 100 ces

4 Likes

Just the one for now. Oh I can’t wait until apocrypha…np5 Mordred with this on her is going to really. REALLY. Hurt

13 Likes

I have enough CE bombs for 1 or 2 more max level CEs. Still trying to decide between Royal Icing, Victor of the Moon, Demonic Sun Princess, Divine Three-Legged Race or Fondant au Chocolat.

12 Likes

I have bombs in reserve since I have no urgent targets left. I was going to finish Trifas, but I almost always use MGoS instead.

16 Likes

Has that second level 100 BG mattered for a fight?

6 Likes

The extra super BG is for my support list.

The extra superscope is nice but rarely necessary vs. a regular MLB.

7 Likes

i’ve got the classic HNS, GS, AD and Superscope. my more original max levels are Knights of Marine and Chocolate Fondue.

Smiling Face is 80 or so, and only 1 bomb on hand, so need lots of lottery FP before i max any more.

5 Likes

This’ll be the perfect place to show my future Witchcraft CE to the world

Aerial Drive and Mark on a Smiling Face are my current ones, At Trifas is L81 and is gonna get finished up very soon hopefully.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Here’s my list.

7 Likes

8 maxed now, and the next 3 targets to be maxed.

8 Likes

I seem to be noticing a certain trend among the CEs being leveled. So many black grails, kaleido’s, golden sumos and drunk Jalters! I certainly approve of paying tribute to drunk Jalter, but it comes across a bit too meta-heavy. (Said I, while leveling my own kaleidoscope…).

5 Likes

the guda CE is the latest in the Sisterhood of the Traveling CE EXP - I just feed the previous event’s damage ce to the new event’s damage ce to always have the current one at level 100. otherwise everything here is something I needed to level for farming or bosses

10 Likes