A truly glorious day

As is probably not exactly a secret, I’ve been waiting for Lif for quite a while. Finally, he’s arrived. I was lucky enough to get him in 5 orbs (the only good thing out of the banner so far, but I need more orbs rip) and honestly I’ve waited for him for so long it feels almost normal to have him home.
His IVs aren’t ideal but they’re definitely good, I would like an Atk or Spd boon for max merging and I already have one of those. :feh_hridexcited: Anyway, I got a bit excited and gave him a few things…

Hopefully I’ll snag at least a merge before the banner is through, but we’ll see.

Anyway, I’m just happy I finally have the good boy. :) I’m excited and dreading to embark on the journey to +10 him. :feh_birbpeek:
For anyone on my FC he’s now my lead. (Also note I changed my IGN to just Mystery now.)
That is all :feh_birbpeek:

8 Likes

Oh, hey! I got him in 4 orbs, same IVs. Really tempted to try for another to fix that bane.

Perhaps you could use a Wind/Watersweep build with that Spd asset, just like L!Ephraim :feh_reinyes:

2 Likes

I’m actually thinking about it, I’ll probably give him the skills at some point, but I think I’ve killed enough units for today
Although Atk is a superboon so I don’t know if I should go for that delicious 63 base Atk or for moar Spd for such purposes… Though his prf B is really quite good

1 Like

I’d definitely go +Atk. With a Spd asset his Spd gets pretty respectable with his weapon active, but I don’t think it’s worth it. Especially if it’s just for a Wind/Watersweep meme build

That’s true, 30 vs 33 Spd isn’t exactly amazing :/ Well, then up to 35-38, plus Sokkvabekkr puts it at 39-42.
Yeah, his Spd isn’t high enough for a small increase to matter.
Atk it is :feh_birbpeek:

1 Like

+Res is pretty good too… his balanced stat spread leaves too many choices! :feh_notlikethis:

No, you must do the offensive boons
Besides Atk is his only superboon
Plus if you get him a +6 buff then he has 69 visible Atk

1 Like

I got him my first circle too. I was originally going to fodder him but I’ve decided against it since his IVs are pretty good.

You haven’t leveled him yet?
Heathen

First, nice.
Second,

tenor
Wait this is with max merges isn’t it :feh_tooobin:

1 Like

I’ve been busy with school. Plus I’ve got a lot to level.

1 Like

You make me wish I made a thread on mine :feh_felixperish:

Can see you’re treating him nicely though. Looks solid. I’ve been thinking of a team for 'em with S! Bruno and NY! Azura, but lacking ideas for a fourth member. An offensive Blue Mage would work, but… I don’t got any of those :feh_nobulli:

1 Like