A Very Important Compilation

Yes, this is a compilation of all the skill activation animations that include breast jiggle. This is the kind of quality content I expect from FGO.

24 Likes

Gotta respect the dedication to that ngl

11 Likes

:fgo_circereally:

7 Likes

The oldest art objects ever discovered are statuettes of women with enlarged breasts and vulva. They were made at least 30,000 years ago. We’ve been making art of boobs for roughly three times as long as we’ve been practicing agriculture. One could argue that appreciating breasts is as core to human experience as music or poetry.

… Did that work? If not, I have several other excuses ready to go.

22 Likes

No jiggle physics on Napoleon? What a pity…

11 Likes

:fgo_circereally:

Though it might help explain what poor Raikou has to deal with… If only a little

6 Likes

Eh, I find Raikou to be excessive, but I’m not gonna kink-shame.

7 Likes

Truly, this is a compilation of cultured individuals seeking the one true path to happiness. Much like a child’s attachment to a mother, the connection with the motherhood symbol is not only natural but also universal.

The quickest bookmark I’ve marked on the site

12 Likes

Kink-shaming is probably an accurate term.

Raikou walks right up to the line between “big breast enthusiast” and “body inflation fetishist.”

…at which point the disproportionate weight on her front unbalances her so that she falls right over it.

6 Likes

Spartacus wins

4 Likes

Real art

9 Likes

Yet, somehow, the ever-so-present Gorgon wobble does not make the list ?
I mean, it’s happening so much that I actually want it to disappear oO

1 Like

its there, one of the last ones

1 Like

I believe one of the replies also shares a couple of charts where they show specifically what has a jiggle animation, whether it is an attack card, extra attack, skill activation or NP animation.

In fact, here it is. (it’s not all of the ladies in question, mind you. It’s not exactly complete)

7 Likes

Guess she’s bundled in someone else’s video then =S
(I don’t care too much for this, so I merely checked the thumbnails)

Okay, I am intrigued by that chart. I can’t seem to figure out the meaning of the various symbols. There’s a circle, an X, a circle-within-a-circle, and a triangle. Any explanations?

I would Imagine it would be like this:
X -> No Jiggle
Triangle-> Jiggle on certain but not all animations of its kind.
O -> Yes, much Jiggle
Double Circle-> …super jiggle?

Couldn’t say. I can imagine they mean something like that but I don’t really see a legend marking on any of them.

Edit: They all do have their own personal notations at the bottom, but since they are images magical Google Webpage Translator can’t do its magic.

3 Likes

That was my assumption as well, but it seems inconsistent. Oh well, some mysteries are better left unsolved.

1 Like

:feh_navarreculture:

2 Likes

Can’t believe I’m translating a chart of breast jiggle :fgo_dshy:

The notation on Okitan it’s something like this:
“The most obvious jiggle is when the skill triggers the falling asleep animation”
“Breast jiggle when you shoot a beam” (So, in her NP)

About Mordred:
“They are bigger and jiggle now with the animation update!!!”
“It’s a little difficult to understand, but they certainly jiggle”

Oh, and the chart it’s divided in "Attack, EX (:fgo_mordredthink:), Skill and Breast (The size maybe?)

14 Likes