A Welcome Suprise

Hello again. Wasn’t expecting to be making this post so soon, but rng decided to smile on me this week. After finishing my first 5☆ exclusive +10 merge project(B!Claude) a few days ago, and having very good luck getting the last copy - I had some orbs to spare. B!Roy was my first ever 5☆ unit when I started feh. This was my first fe game so Roy was pretty much the only fe character I recognized(well, Roy and a few others). I liked Roy and wanted a cav unit, so he was my cyl1 pick. And again, my first 5☆. B!Roy and fjorm carried me through all the early story chapters, and both eventually turned into merge projects for me. I got the b!Roy forma back when that was a thing, and I had gotten a couple lucky free summons before that. And since the introduction of 4☆ specials, I’ve gotten several more b!Roy’s that way. So after finishing b!claude, my b!Roy was at +7. Sooo… why not take advantage of the current opportunity and to try to finish Roy?
First one came pretty quickly(around the 10th summon or so)

2nd one also arrived soon(the 20th or so)

Well you’re not Roy

Aaand just before the spark

Also not Roy

Soooo… gonna have to spark that last copy

So yeah… just like that, I’m now up to TWO 5☆ exclusive +10’s

28 Likes

Congrats!! :sparkling_heart: :sparkles:

Hopefully IntSys gives old 2nd place CYL winners the Prf they all deserve and Roy gets a busted B skill!

[Pherae’s Blessing]: Canto 3 + NFU + Tempo.
:feh_royyes:

11 Likes

Roy is our boy! :catclap:
He was my CYL1 pick way back when and I used the hell out of him…waiting for L!Roy’s refine and remix to release to bring him out of retirement.

Congrats Z :feh_royyes:

8 Likes

3ah6k9okldoy

Really a shame Eliwood does most of what Roy can do just as well but way more accessible, makes it feel like there isn’t much reason to build Roy unless you really like him. Anyway, congrats!

10 Likes

now just give my boy his dang resplendent so eliwood will stop :poop:ing on him

11 Likes

Yeah, the resplendent just made it even worse as it made the slightly better stat spread Roy had basically null.

10 Likes

f**** you Eliwood! The real premium galeforcer is here!!

Congrats :heart::heart:

10 Likes

That’s two Brave units done this week? Nice!

:feh_royyes: :feh_claude_gun:

When Flow Refresh 3 gets easily available, you should try it on him since he practically gets NFU in player phase.

9 Likes

Oh believe me I will

7 Likes

Obligatory Give

Congrats Z! A good boy who deserves more love done :feh_navarreculture: I wish I could also have a +10 B!Roy but I have no orbs djshxjsbdjdb :fgo_jeannu:

Treat the boy well and enjoy him for both of us :feh_lilithpray:

9 Likes

I have to give kudos for +10ing probably the least popular Brave in the game

Most people built Eliwood instead (especially post-Resplendant) so merged Brave Roys are extremely rare.

Meanwhile Roy is one of the Braves I’ve never pulled. So props to you for going against the grain

7 Likes

homeboy carried me through the story mode I had to +10 him

8 Likes

congratulations my brother in christ, you have done what like 3 people (including myself) have sought out to do

now can we get a brave roy resplendent IS

9 Likes

In all honesty tho
Before eliwood’s resplendent b!Roy at least had an argument. Eliwood was still way easier to merge but b!Roy did have the better offensive spread… then respleliwood came and screwed Roy completely
But I already had Roy at mid merges at that point and there was no real reason to start also merging eli

8 Likes

It’s 220k feathers + fodder for a point or two in each stat

6 Likes

It’s pretty sweet seeing someone really dedicated to Roy. So much so they flex on the Eliwood users with their orbs.

7 Likes

Now THAT’S a pretty brave boy!
Congrats! :catclap:

5 Likes