Aaaahhhh finally aaaaahhhhhhh

Finally after a lot I finally did it, he is in his 100%

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

23 Likes

Bravo

2 Likes

Now merge male Grima, Female Morgan, and Validar when he gets released.

You’ll have the whole family

5 Likes

I congratulate you, i started building one to +5 then i sent him home, at that time i didnt had the correct fodder and he underperformed compared to other blue infantry mages, but if he is a good tank and you have fun using him then enjoy it.

1 Like

:feh_lynstare:
:feh_hecmad:
:feh_disgusting:

10 Likes

I gave up on him, i was frustrated, i even dewed his weapon.

But sending home tho…

Why

2 Likes

He’s typically not used for fighting unless it’s again colorless or reds because of his weapon, and even then it’s pretty dependent on the B skill (swordbreaker or bowbreaker), otherwise he’s pretty much used as a support unit.

And before his prf weapon he was used as an Owltome since Brave Lyn and Reinhardt were the two biggest threats, making green units the better Raventome mage.

2 Likes

I made mine a physical tank, though I wish I had Lull Atk/Res as well as Close foil.

I think in refine his weapon on Res to make him a good mixed tank

I’m still mad about his refine.

1 Like

TBH in this day and age I find a M-Robin merge project hard to justify. He’s a good supporter with the refine but there are tons of other powerful blue mages, and ranged red threats are still fairly rare (and the two biggest ones, F-Julia and Lysithea, will ravage his below average Res).

My own bias aside, I find F-Robin more worthy of investment purely because she has a better color for a Raven tome unit. Although she is unfortunately a Grail unit and has been heavily outclassed by F-Lyon.

1 Like

That refine makes for a pretty good supporter though. Also, the ability to gain IVs is a much better sell than having the green color nowadays.

Incidentally, congrats TC, I have this M!Robin:

And he puts in work in both Aether Raids and Arena thanks to his buffs. Also helps that his S Support is with this Laevatein:

And M!Robin + Laevatein is a very synergistic combo overall so long as the rest of your team consists of movement types other than infantry.

And now that he’s getting a resplendent for a further +2 to all stats, he’s going to be even better.

1 Like

STRANGE :feh_royyes: