AAAH ANNETTE IS HERE

ZomboMeme 16082019142718

SHE LOOKS SO CUTE OML

Very support oriented, I can dig that. Especially because I have a Bonus Doubler Sothis she’ll pair nicely with.

This is the first unit I’m whaling for, I’ll dump money into her with no hesitation. Pray for me boys, my bank account may never recover.

35 Likes

Yeah! BL best girl! Ignore that I’ve only beaten CF

10 Likes

Big same, I’m super broken on orbs (thank you Leila) but goddamit Annette is one of my favorite 3H girl and I have the urge to get at least one copy of her!
Also what the hell she can give one extra movement. That’s interesting.

7 Likes

@Salt_Guardian_Leaf

3 Likes

Literal cinnamon roll’s smile is enough to Light up even the darkest Life. Good luck!

4 Likes

Annette is just adorable in every sense of the word.

8 Likes

Same! I want her so bad, but… at the same time, I must save orbs for Dimitri… :feh_berniebulli:

3 Likes

Her weapon is super interesting since she’s not a dragon, but still gets the effect AND she increases movement. Makes sense since she and Byleth can learn rally movement though, and it’s a magic axe in 3H.

Having said that
OH I JUST LOVE TO CLEAN, CLEAN THE LIBRARY ROOM. JUST TAKES A FLASH OF LIGHT AND THEN A BIG BOOM!

9 Likes

Oh shit, I just had the idea to pair her with galeforce F!Byleth who I need to actually make :feh_bylethsmile:

4 Likes

Ok, you just reminded me that I need F!Byleth as well, so no orbs for Anette this time
please be nice and show up on my free summons, PLEASE

5 Likes

Do you think her extra movement works with L!Azura?

1 Like

I have one, I just need to actually give her the kit I want. Windsweep + galeforce.

2 Likes

I don’t think it stacks, if that’s what you mean

3 Likes

No it says it doesn’t stack. Also 4 move melee cavalry :feh_eirikabulli:

8 Likes

Ah, Ok I’m blind. Thank God, that would be terrifying.

1 Like

“No effect on cavalry allies with Range = 2”
Well, then it affects most cavalry units, unlike Azura’s :feh_thinkinglikelukas: My Dimitri will appreciate this.

4 Likes

I know, that’s why I said 4 move melee cavalry. Enjoy L!Ephraim galeforceing you from the other side of the map :feh_eirikabulli:

8 Likes

Yep, I hadn’t seen it at first. That’s amazing and very, very scary.

6 Likes

Yep, I’m in FEH now!
Well almost. I still need to pack my things and meet with Ferdinand, Lysithea, and Bernie before we head over.
Hopefully I don’t forget anything!

6 Likes

You need your dad to sign your permission slip first :feh_bklul:

9 Likes