Abby’s Appreciation Thread — it was simply a matter of time 🗝!

Hello everyone,

As you’ve likely guessed from the title this is Abagail’s Appreciation Thread! (we already have three of this type going on, wow!) Abagail is one of my two primary targets for these winter Banners coming up along with Eresh. I’m very intrigued by her aesthetic design as well as overall character and ‘foreign’ background.
Anyhow, do post your favorite fan art, images, ideas, and overall appreciation for the best girl, Abby. :dizzy: :clap: Best of luck to all who are aiming for her. :old_key:!

Allow me to begin:

The key is here and the gate is open fellow masters— our first foreigner is coming!

:old_key::old_key::old_key: !!!

11 Likes

Imma need the sauce

for everything in this thread

1 Like

:old_key::dizzy:

I truly do love her design. It’s a perfect mixture between cute and dark. I’ll be looking forward to everyone who wants her finally getting their own Abby-chan.

9 Likes

There’s also this very amusing and chill animated video featuring Abby.

Credit to @PAULINK for posting it over at the SQ saving encouragement thread.

It’s very refreshing and a definite recommend.

11 Likes

love that gyari parody (also, gyari works in general)

inspiration source, if anyone’s interested
7 Likes

Oh, glad someone finally made one of these for Abby too, she truly is precious.

9 Likes

She is a must have for fans of all things cute and for Pancakes and Waffle lovers :pancakes: :waffle:

Unless your Ibaraki of course!

I am SO PAIRING HER WITH MEDEA LILY EVERY CHANCE I GET!!!

10 Likes

7 Likes

I respect her pull towards pancakes. Will keep some maple syrup stocked up just in case.

2 Likes

Where’s the picture of Abby and Fran doing head bump?

The miniature macabre murder machine. Soon.

1 Like

:old_key: !:dizzy:

I appreciate the Sqz that DW is going to give us eventually, according to this morning news

Not a fan of loli fanservice in general, but her Noble Phantasm is one of best in the game (in the 3rd ascension) - I mean visual part.
Would definitely roll if not CasGil / Archer Gil banners…

I would have rolled in that banner for cat caster, had i not rolled for hijikata

Your opinion good sir.

Best pancake is almost here.

Syrup ready!

4 Likes

Not really a fan of Abby myself (due her using a faulty jury system to execute whoever she wants), but perhaps they’ll adjust her story in Fate lore. That aside, my contribution is that as a Doctor Who fan I appreciate her enthusiasm for bow ties. Seems unnecessary, but it’s certainly an interesting style.

1 Like

Yeah uh… play through Salem. Without revealing too much, I can assuage your fears by confidently stating that Abigail in Fate is not the same as Abigail in literature. In fact, you’d be surprised at some of the differences.

1 Like