About Awakening

I don’t remember the story in general. But it would be cool to have a game that shows the first Exault. I remember thinking it was Marth. But if I’m not mistaken Grima attacked Archanea a thousand years ago. And Marth was even older. And that was when some changes happened until the Chrom and Lucina era.

Do you think you can explore more?

I have to go after curiosities and remember what happened in the game.

Although there is always a Master Sword in Fire Emblem with a change of time and generation. It seems that the most fun in the same game is still Judgral.

7 Likes

The first exalt was indeed not Marth but someone around 1000 years after him, and 1000 before Chorm. And since Chrom is stated to be a descendant of Marth, we can assume the first Exalt was too.

5 Likes

Fire Emblem Bewakening The Pre Sequel

5 Likes

Oh BL TPS, you deserved better…

4 Likes

I liked playing as some of the characters especially Athena, and how you learn the lore behind some things like how terramorphous got onto Pandora… but the story itself was rather meh

3 Likes

I’ve never actually beaten it myself. I always felt like it dragged on so I didn’t feel motivated enough to finish it.

2 Likes

I’ve beaten it once… then my console got unplugged, then unplugged again while it was restoring data… then all of my data for pretty much every game got corrupted. Haven’t really played it since.

3 Likes

I never understood the massive dislike for TPS, I thought it was pretty solid.

3 Likes

I don’t dislike it, I just think it could have been better in some regards. To me it had a lot of good ideas but not always the best execution of them.

1 Like