About Bully

Uhm i want to ask if Bully take 3 blocks of your tank or he only take 1 block. My friends’ nian with s2 can only block 1 Bully (no other enemy) so it makes me kind of confused… I’m new to this game please help …Thanks

3 blocks. So it is best to have another op in front or behind your defender to prevent leaks unless you manage to kill everything fast enough.

2 Likes

Oh thanks

1 Like

Just a quick tip.

If you’re ever confused about how an enemy works, or just wanna know more about them, you can tap on “Enemy Intelligence”, then tap on the enemy’s portrait. It will give you a brief description of them, a rating of their stats, and below that there’s sometimes some extra details about them that may come in handy for planning on how to deal with them.

3 Likes

These guys come often with “agent-leader”, if i remember and agent-leader reduce the block of operators they hit by 1.(Bad memory of 3 agents-leaders coming at the same time).

1 Like

The only problem with this is that you have to complete a stage at least once and live to see this enemy for the intelligence to be available. It’s such a nuisance.

That’s just for the Ancient Forge event (and possibly in future events, not sure since I dont look ahead that much). In Code of Brawl there were no Agent Leaders.

1 Like

At least it works with Practice mode. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, but would it kill them to give info in advance :fgo_casgilworry: at least when there are no story bosses.

2 Likes

My strategy to this level is to put an operator in front of your defender. The deal with this level is aside from Bully, there are units that will strip the block count of your operators. If your defender is on the very front while being attacked by these “block-shredders”, they will be able to block the Bully.

1 Like