About the L/M banner this month

Not sure if someone already mentioned it, but didn’t found anything about it.

Emmeryn is now officially a summonable 3/4 star unit!

11 Likes

We been known

They said as much when she was in the quest rewards

Still, my friend’s gonna love hearing this news

13 Likes

This news was dropped on us earlier this month. I wonder if she’ll impact the meta more now that she’s got access to IVs, or if she’ll just fall out of favor quickly.
:feh_tikiga:

10 Likes

Although I do want to merge her, I’ll wait until I actually have a reason to pull on colorless. Although I don’t find I do very often…

3 Likes

There… isn’t much meta-breaking about Emmeryn so… I seriously doubt it.

6 Likes

Other than simply being the best offensive infantry healer available at low rarity (which isn’t saying much tbh) there isn’t really anything notable about her.

3 Likes

She has the best offense and defense stat line combination of any (low rarity) healer.

She’s good not just because she has offensive stats but because she’s flexible enough to use pretty much any healer build and doesn’t have to restrained to just an offensive one compared to other offensive healers or defensive healers who have to stick to defensive builds.

1 Like

Her res is decent sure, but idk about her defense.

1 Like

Her HP and Spd make up for her meh defense and decent res. Out of all low rarity healers she’s the least likely to get doubled and has the health to ensure it doesn’t oneshot her. If something oneshots her it was most likely going to oneshot any other healer besides Silque anyways (who can instead possibly get twoshot if her defenses aren’t enough).

The only other healer with higher HP is Rhys but he gets doubled up the ass and has less defense.

2 Likes

When you have bulk and can stop doubles
20200408_173722

5 Likes

Armor killers: :feh_kleinyes:

I’ve been too lazy to train my W!Eirika

2 Likes

Well nobody is perfect. But she’s definitely one of the best healers for tanking.

3 Likes

She doesn’t need Fort. D/R, she can run Svalinn Shield no problem

1 Like