About the new banner

To anyone who played TMS before…
YOU KNOW THEY MISSED OUT MY BOI TOUMA AND NIKUMAN BOI YASHIRO
I’m kinda disappointed that 4/4 female characters made it in (and are most likely 5 star exclusive le sigh) while only 1/3 male characters made it in and that being Itsuki who is obligatory since he is the main character and he is made a TT unit :joy::joy:

Does anyone share my thoughts?!

3 Likes

I$ gotta make money somehow.

1 Like

This is shocking?

17 Likes

I’m a huge fan of Yashiro (even though I initially hated him when I played the game) so I’m a bit disappointed that he didn’t make the cut. At the same time, though, I’m not surprised the banner is all waifu bait. I hope Touma and Yashiro get their chance in the future.

3 Likes

Would IS be so willing to release a banner that featured only the 2 of them? Or maybe a stretch but maybe vocaloid tiki as a 3 person banner? I’m highly doubtful so I’m sad boi :pensive:
Also same about yashiro :joy:

3 Likes

Maybe we might get them as a L! ver, GHB, or Brave.
Probably not, since this is just a hype banner, but we can hope.

Also it feels wierd saying welcome to some who’s named to be my meister, but welcome to GP. if you have any problems or concerns feel free to @Rin or any of our other wonderful staff.

6 Likes

@Rin why are you sad

8 Likes

had a really bad day at work yesterday where 4 years of work was destroyed.
I really dont want to go in today, but one of co-workers is buying me cookies. Thats the only thing keeping me going right now

7 Likes

Oof, that’s rough.

Hope things turn out okay for you

3 Likes

4 Likes

Oh sorry! I actually coined this name on the spot since part of my name is Rin :joy:
Hope you mood lightens!
Also thanks for the welcome!

3 Likes

I’m hoping they include Touma as a TMS # FE Encore 5* purchase exclusive like M!Byleth was for FE3H. Motorcycle Cain is too money to miss out on.

Not sure about Yashiro though. Maybe he could be part of a secondary TMS character banner with Maiko, Barry and Vocaloid!Tiki, or debut as a GHB unit?

2 Likes

Oof! So sorry to hear. Hoping tomorrow is rainbows and unicorns for you :unicorn: :rainbow:

3 Likes

If @Rin is @ShinxDaSphinx master,

And @Rinmeister is Rin’s master

Is Shinx Rinmeister master?

4 Likes

OH NO

3 Likes

HAHAHA THAT’S SO GOOD

2 Likes

OOH I forgot they had that M!Byleth thing. Yooo that could be legit tho like redeemable Touma thru the Nintendo coin thingie and then maybe Yashiro could debut on a Legendary Banner
Oof but reality isn’t that sweet :pensive:

1 Like