About the next BHB and its banner

Do you think Nailah as third focus unit is a thing? She is the only one I can think of which would fit on the laguz kings banner.

Personally I wouldn’t mind I also need some merges of her besides my last two copies of Tibarn. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Maybe. It would certainly fit with them bring Laguz royalty.

1 Like

A banner with Nailah, Caineghis, and Tibarn would pretty much print money for IS

So probably

13 Likes

Likely.

I both hope not and hope it is. Because a New Heroes banner is coming up but I need a Nailah

How can you merge them?? They have incredible fodder

1 Like

NULL C DISRUPT IN A BANNER

I mean

Nailah! Yey!

7 Likes

My body is not ready.

How about your Orbs? :eyes:

Those aren’t ready either. I need 4 merges of Tibarn. :(

4 Likes

Chances are going to be slim… We’ve got a lot to grind. You might be able to score a copy or two. Best of luck.

1 Like

As a fan of most Tellius units, Nailah included, I do some dumb things like that (well at least me ^^). ^^ Mine is +3 merged so far and I have at least two unmerged Nailahs. One because I’m not sure yet if I stick with +Spd or change it to +Atk and the other one for fodder. For DC I rather fodder off Hector, Hrid or M Byleth but Null C Disrupt is something that still hurts. I just hope we see another Hero with Null C Disrupt in the future.

Anyway I’m waiting until the new hero banner is out or at least see the new hero trailer and then decide if I go for the new ones or the BHB banner.

3 Likes

Whats going on? Whats this about a laguz kings banner?

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s the BHB coming soon: Tibarn and Caineghis. They’re discussing who could be the third unit on the banner.

2 Likes

Ah i forgot about that. My guess is ranulf actually.

2 Likes

Exactly. It’s about the BHB Tibarn & Caineghis on 15.September.

1 Like

The third unit would most likely be either Nailah or Ranulf.

Oof, I might have to summon on this banner…
I NEED NCD, staffers in AR drive me insane
The other two are great fodder too
:birbpeek:

1 Like

Hell yes, I hate Veronica lmao

2 Likes

RIP my orb stash when this banner comes, I want both of them :elisad:

1 Like