How would you rate Hapi’s art?

0 voters

How would you rate Múspell’s art?

0 voters

How would you rate Balthus’s art?

0 voters

How would you rate Aelfric’s art?

0 voters

How would you rate this banner’s art overall?

0 voters

14 Likes

From great to not so great:

Yuri: Looks great, I love his neutral art, the cape is very well done. Very dynamic and elegant poses which fit him well. Also I have to mention how awesome his sprite looks, holding the cape like that.

Balthus: Looks amazing, I like his powerful poses a lot and the artsyle fits perfectly. They didn’t go overboard with body proportions like with Raphael for example. Objectively I think he’s the best but I’m biased for Yuri :feh_lucyshrug:

Hapi: I love the artstyle, the facial expressions are great too. Definitely happy with how this turned out

Constance: I like this one a lot as well. The flames look great! (take note Muspell). Her poses are certainly original… I’d understand if you don’t like them but personally I think they’re great. It’s a missed opportunity though that they didn’t show her other personality in the damaged art. But overall it’s very well done IMO.

Aelfric: Looks good, lovely dress I must say :feh_arvispleased:

Muhspell: I have nothing nice to say about this guy… :feh_facepalm:

8 Likes

Everybody but Muspel looks good

Yuri is prob the best of the lot but I’m biased and voted Hapi anyway.

4 Likes

Really like Yuri and Balthus’ art.

Muspell is… not my kind of thing.

The others are fine

4 Likes

Just gotta say, Aelfric look like Luke Skywalker with long hair.

6 Likes

I would vote both Yuri and Balthus if I could, they look so good. But Yuri looks a bit better so I chose him.

I don’t know what happend to my girl Constance, I don’t like how her face looks and her pose in the attack art seems unnatural

No comment on Hapi and Múspell

Aelfric’s art is surprisingly good, especially the attack one, the problem is his design, he looks like a taller version of Lord Farquaad from Shrek

Good batch, I’ve seen better and I’ve seen worse

10 Likes

Yuri: S+

Constance: S+

Hapi: S+

Balthus: S+

Everyone else doesn’t exist

2 Likes

Personally I feel Constance’s Art is very in-character for her

Her face is pompous and belittling, The Pose in her attack Art gives the vibes that “I am above you” or “Stand Aside!!” Everything checks the marks it needs to for Constance, as for her pose being unnatural, she’s always pushing herself beyond her limits to help her achieve her Ideal of reforming House Nuvelle

I’m not a contortionist and I can pull off the pose just like can with B!Marianne

All the wolves have in-character Art so I can’t complain

3 Likes

CONSTANCE LOOKS INCREDIBLE OMG, EVERYONE ELSE PALES IN COMPARISON TO THE SCION OF HOUSE NUVELLE, THE GREATES MAGE IN ALL THE EMPIRE

5 Likes

Oh I agree, don’t take me wrong. I like her expression, especially in the attack/special art, but she’s kinda… ugly? And in my opinion Constance is one of the most beautiful women in 3H. Maybe I expected more because she’s one of my faves, I don’t know

About her pose, I’ll trust you. I can’t even try to imitate her, but it’s just me

7 Likes

balthazar_king_of_grappling_info04
WCWzvvW

Also, another red bunny tome? This makes 3 res tome GHBs in a row and 2 of them have had bunny tomes…

8 Likes

Don’t forget we already had conch, so we have 3 grail bunnies

4 Likes

Could you tell me what makes you think Constance’s pose is unnatural? No matter how hard I look at it it just seems normal, her neck is tilted slightly but that’s about it

2 Likes

Hapi’s art looks really weird, like her hips are… too thin? Its barely wider than her head.

3 Likes

For me it’s Balthus > Aelfric/Constance/Yuri/Múspell > Hapi

Aelfric gets bonus points for being drawn by Kita Senri :eyes:

Hapi’s art is great until you get to her damaged art, since her waist is so thin there :feh_morganagrom:

4 Likes

I honestly don’t know how to explain it, maybe rather than “unnatural” I should’ve used “uncomfortable”? To me it doesn’t look like a typical battle stance, Aelfric’s one is better for example. But as Master said, it fits her personality

I tried to imitate it and I felt really uncomfortable, I can’t imagine her standing like that in front of a foe. But hey, I can’t replicate the 90% of these poses so I’m probably wrong. Like, my hand hurts if I try to replicate OG!Edelgard standard pose, my body is weak

At least she doesn’t look like this (it’s Boa Hancock’s pose for those who don’t know)

7 Likes

Well, she is on pegasus, so she’s not standing on her feet, to me she’s just sitting on her pegasus while leaning a little bit back

3 Likes

I never consider the mount when I judge a character’s art because I doubt that the artist cares about that. From what we know, the artist didn’t even know she was going to be a flier unit, but I guess that’s possible

5 Likes

Do we REALLY need to have a pool to vote which one looks the worst?
Because everyones knows it’s Muspell!
The man should’ve been like Surtr or Helbinbro, HUGE and BARA, not an emo-gothic which would’ve fit right into fairy tail cast.

4 Likes

A lot of mounted units are floating in their art, most infantry and armor I can remember seem to actually conform to the ground better, I always just put a horse/flying mount underneath the art to see if it works, otherwise it’s not complete

1 Like