Hello, fellow senpais stuck at what feels like an unending number of timelocks. I welcome you all to the Abyssal Cyber Paradise SE.RA.PH -Second Ballet-‘s part 2 roll thread, sponsored by the best entertainment industry of all time: BB-Channel!
Now, you may ask your host: “But Adam, how do you know about SE.RA.PH.’s 2nd banner when NA hasn’t even announced it yet, much less released it?”
Well… BB-Channel is a first-class channel that obtains all the best scoops to keep all of you senpais up to date.
JP? What’s that? Please stop joking around.
Now, without further ado, let’s start the show!
Disclaimer: The following schedule is a personal schedule made by @Lost247365 and I’m really thankful that she let me post it.
Gawain is a 4* Saber
Gorilla who has a triple Buster deck. His current kit allows him to increase his own attack by 20% for 3 turns and his own Buster performance when on a sunlight battlefield by 20-30% for 3 turns (skill 1), and he can also charge his own NP gauge by 20%, gain critical stars (5 to 10) and can grant himself with a guts buff that revives him at 1000 HP – 2000 HP depending on the skill level (skill 3).
His second skill currently allows him to increase the whole party’s attack by 6-12%, but Senpais should take into consideration that his future buff will increase this charisma skill’s buff to 10-20% and add a 500% chance to grant self with sunlight battlefield buff for 1 turn, exploiting the niche requirement of his first skill.
As an AoE Buster NP servant, he may be overshadowed by other servants such as Mordred and Artoria (who are 5*, so it’s not a fair comparison)…BUT, you all have to take into comparison that Gawain has something that neither Mordred or Artoria have: an airborne sword!
10 reasons to roll for Gawain
- He flexes before firing off his NP by throwing his sword in the air
- He’s honest to his desires.
- He’s part of the Knights of the Round, so that means he’s a really strong knight.
- He’s a really good brother and deeply cares for his brothers and sisters.
- He was the official face of King Arthur, acting as his impersonator in the royal castle and remained as King Arthur’s right-hand man.
- He never looks down on neither friends nor enemies, always staying on guard to avoid being ambushed.
- He was a pain in Camelot, so make sure to exploit him a lot as revenge.
- He has a cape that makes him look badass.
- If he reincarnated in modern times, he would probably be your typical surfer dude.
- Just look at the CE named “Boar King”, he seems to be having the time of his life.
Tristan is a 4 star archer with a double Arts and Quick cards deck. Unlike Gawain whose focused on solely generating damage, his knight companion and sadboi extraordinaire has a more balanced kit. His first skill allows him to remove all of the party’s mental debuffs and grants a team wide party evasion for one attack and HP recovery. This means that he’s useful for protecting your party from AoE NPs that may completely wipe them out in different circumstances.
On the other hand, his second skill is useful for charging Tristan’s own NP gauge (30-50%) but seals his own NP for 1 turn, meaning that it’s better to hold off from buffing him until the next turn. His third and last skill removes one enemy’s buffs and reduces their critical attack for 3 turns (10-20%), making him useful as a buff cleanser.
His single target NP buffs him with an ignore evasion buff for one turn before calculating damage and reduces debuff resistance for 3 turns in proportion to the NP charge (30-70%).
All things considered, Tristan is a good 4* archer with decent team survivability gimmicks that may prove to be useful for you senpais in certain scenarios.
10 reasons to roll for Tristan
- Sadbois deserve some love.
- He can play despacito for you when you’re salty/sad. :alexaplaydespacito:
- He has released his own music disc named “Best of Tristan”, sponsored and published by Da Vinci Corp.
- He looks to be a really fun drinking buddy to be around with according to the Enmatei event.
- Just like Gawain, Tristan was part of the Knights of the Round, meaning that he’s a really strong servant.
- Just look at his summer outfit, Tristan looks like he’s about to drop the most rad beat in existence.
- He could have betrayed his uncle by stealing his wife but decided against it.
- He decided to atone to his wife Isolte/Iseult by believing her lie that his first love (another Iseult and his uncle’s wife) wasn’t going to come, which ultimately led to his death. Sadboi stories.
- He has a bow that also works as a harp, how cool is that?
- He opens his eyes when shooting his NP, typical OP character trait.
5* Kaiju ()
GAOOO is a 5 star Alter
Kaiju Ego with a double Buster, double Arts kit. Her third skill is the easiest to understand, it’s a simple skill that increases her own attack for three turns (20-40%).
On the other hand, her skills 1 and 2 are closely tied together. Her first skill grants her the “Endless Proliferation” buff for 10 turns, which basically stacks Max HP buffs for 10 turns. (each Max HP buff is worth 2000-3000 Max HP). However, this skill will be buffed in the Main Interlude release to further increase her Max HP per token (2000-4000 Max HP) and even grant her an NP Damage resistance buff that stacks for 10 turns as well (each buff grants an 8% resistance, capping at 80% in turn 10).
Her 2nd skill, Infantile Regression C, allows her to reduce her own skill cooldown by 1 and increase her own NP gauge in accordance to the number of buffs that were stacked thanks to her 1st skill. Each buff will fill her gauge by 10-20%, meaning that if she has her 2nd skill maxed and 5 Max HP buffs, she’ll be able to completely fill out her own gauge just by using the skill. The demerit to using the second skill, however, is that it removes all of the buffs stacked to her thanks to Endless Proliferation, so she’ll lose her Max HP buffs and NP resistance buffs.
Her NP is an AoE Buster NP that increases GAO’s own Buster performance for 1 turn before calculating damage (20-60% depending on the NP charge) and further increases her Buster performance by 20% for 1 turn if her Endless Proliferation buff is active. This means that GAO can buff herself twice before calculating damage with minimal effort.
10 reasons to roll for GAO
- She’s an adorable kaiju.
- She just wants to be loved.
- Free hugs.
- Cuteness overload.
- Her GAO voice line is good civ.
- She’s created out of Tiamat and a few other earth goddesses. Tiamat simps, here’s your chance.
- She can singlehandedly defeat Godzilla and King Kong with her GAO beam but decided not to do it because she’s nice.
- Her character sprite can almost completely cover up most servants, which leads to some hilarious fanart.
- Even if she was locked by BB, she doesn’t hold any hatred towards her. Beg girl, beeeeg heart.
- I don’t know about you guys and girls, but the Detour Quests finale made me feel guilty and reinforced my need to roll for her even further.
GACHA CRAFT ESSENCES
Conquering the Great Sea of Stars
Conquering the Great Sea of Stars
Min/Max HP: 0/0
Min/Max ATK: 500/2000
-Increases Buster performance by 15%.
-Increases NP generation rate by 15%.
-Eater-type enemy appearance rate +20% (event only)
-Increases Buster performance by 20%.
-Increases NP generation rate by 20%.
-Eater-type enemy appearance rate +50% (event only)
Gil nips. Nuff said.
Tsukimihara Student Council
Tsukimihara Student Council
Min/Max HP: 320/1200
Min/Max ATK: 250/750
-Increases Buster and Arts performance by 10%.
-Shapeshifter-type enemy appearance rate +20% (event only)
-Increases Buster and Arts performance by 15%.
-Shapeshifter-type enemy appearance rate +50% (event only)
Stressed for choosing either the Rani or Rin routes in Fate/Extra? Do not worry! In this CE, both of them look like they’re doing OK.
Min/Max HP: 300/1500
Min/Max ATK: 0/0
Starts battle with 10% NP gauge.
Increases NP generation rate when taking damage by 15%.
Type I-type enemy appearance rate +20% (event only)
Starts battle with 20% NP gauge.
Increases NP generation rate when taking damage by 20%.
Type I-type enemy appearance rate +50% (event only)
Are you tired of Hans always acting so smug? Then just trap him in a cage and bully him with Ariel’s evil twin sister.
OTHER IMPORTANT THREADS
CLOSING THE CURTAIN
I want to thank everyone that took the time to read this post and I hope that it could be of any help to all of you enthusiasts who were indecisive on whether to roll for or.
Joking, my boy Tristan doesn’t have an emoji and that’s
I also want to mention that neither @Lost247365 or me mind too much if you wander between roll threads. The point of it is to have fun and show some character appreciation!
And last but not least…before I close the curtains I want to share with you all a fair bit of GAO memes to try to convince you once more to roll for this adorable kaiju.