Account Request Megathread PT. 2

Keep this thread on topic, please. Newbies and outsiders come here to look for information, and offtopic chatter frustrates them + makes them unlikely to join our community.
If you feel the urge to chat, please create a topic in the #fate-grand-order:fgofluff category.
Mods will be watching this thread, and continued off-topic chatter may result in infractions.

To be clear, this is NOT for buying or selling accounts, only giving them away for free.

6 Likes

How should I set up my party?

1 Like

Well set up for what enemy?

1 Like

Just in general

I want to try to have mash in the party along with Cu

Well waver is must if me , shiki assassin also useful for any enemy , altera also good , ruler for last

1 Like

Assassin Shiki I’m stilling trying to unlock so not gonna work on her until I do officially unlock her

Oh neat they found the second thread

1 Like

guys shouldn’t we just make a chat thread lol

2 Likes

Account Request Chatroom? XD

3 Likes

Well use Caster in this event

1 Like

and don’t forget to put the thread on watching guys

1 Like

True lol

1 Like

Maybe this thread will become legend in gamepress when there’s pt 3

2 Likes

I plan to definitely put Cu and Mash on because they my favorites, but other than that not sure who else to put in general for the event and just in general gameplay

Also any clue when mash becomes lvl 70 or 80?

Camelot i think

1 Like

Well ruler is important I think let them last , waver also need use servant that do weak with np gain like kaleid or imaginary like that I think

1 Like

Which Ruler? Amakusa or Martha? Martha is stronger because she’s almost maxed out, but probably gonna work on Amakusa next

They are good so up to you if me I use martha

1 Like