Account Request Megathread Redone

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~PLEASE READ-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

This thread is specifically for those who wish to request accounts from others. Please do not expect an immediate response. These things can take time as there are very few people out there who have accounts they want to give out.

If you have an account that you’re giving away to someone on this thread, please state that you’re doing so and when you’ve finalized the transfer(State it in your first message).

If you wish to do a giveaway of your account, please create a new topic and link that topic into this one. Afterwards @ me(EX: Just type @AniCre001) and I’ll unlist it so only those looking through this thread can reach it so it isn’t spamming the rest of the community. When the giveaway is done the thread and link will be removed.

Do not fill this thread with idle chit chat or anything off-topic or you will be removed. Consistent failure to follow this step will result in a minimum of a day mute.

1st edit: If you see anyone not following the ruling of this please @ me instead of creating a flag. It’ll be better this way.

2nd edit: Do NOT continuously ask for an account. One request per week at a minimum. Some or all of your messages may be deleted if you’ve violated this rule.

BLACKLISTED USERS: @Heroine-X_07 @AnchorOfTheStorm01 DO NOT TRUST EITHER OF THESE ACCOUNTS

21 Likes

Putting a ruling on the number of times you can ask for an account. No less than a week before your previous message.

Give it time. Not everyone has accounts they don’t use and/or are willing to give out.

8 Likes

Heroine-X_07 and AnchorOfTheStorm01 hereby have been banned and put on a blacklist from any form of account requests and trades. Do not trust them. Do not give them any information.

13 Likes

@OPCI_2501_IV

Give it a week before asking again. Both your requests are removed until then.

It seems like multiple people have failed to read multiple of the rulings.

2 Likes

@KidSama16

All your requests have been and will be removed until a week from now.

@KidSama16 Trades go else where, this thread is specifically for requesting accounts.

2 Likes

Also please do not flag messages here if they are off-topic or anything like that. @ me instead in this thread so I can take care of it. Other moderators, myself included, will not take action for anything unless it goes against the rules of the site, not the thread.

2 Likes

@AssMan

All your requests have been and will be removed until a week from now.

Removing requests yourself is irrelevant as I can still see them. 7 day gap.

@seth21

This is an account request thread, not a trading thread.

@Mikazuki21 Trading isn’t allowed on this thread in particular.

Also as an FYI to anyone many comments were deleted(Some of which my own) to clear up space. Please keep on topic.

3 Likes

@auz Requests are only going to be done once a week. Both of yours have been removed and any further ones until a week from now.

@FuuKia As mentioned a couple days ago, you can only request once a week. Both your requests have been removed and any new ones will be removed for a week.

Anbody got an okita acc. On NA that you don’t use anymore?

I’m looking for an NA account. I don’t need any specific servants. It can be a starter account. Thank you very much.

Hello, so I decided to come back and play fgo again after quitting for around 3-4 months if anyone is kind enough to give me his/her spare account on jp i would gladly appreciate it.

@auz

All your requests have been removed and will be removed for two weeks. Do not make multiple requests within a 7 day period. Doesn’t matter how close it is to 7 days you need to wait until that duration is over.

Last warning before you’re permanently removed from the thread.

1 Like

@AniCre001 Sorry about that.

I am still looking for a Castoria or spare JP account that a kind soul can let me have it. I greatly appreciate it.

Hello, asking if anyone has an account with eresh

Anyone with a free jp or NA with at least one or more ssr ? Doesnt matter the details

Anyone here with a spare Okita acc?