Adding user Fire Emblem hero slot options not complete

I just wanted to report a problem with Adding heroes:

In the B-slot, I can’t select Null-C Disrupt or the Lull skills

In the C-slot, I can’t select any of the Rouse or Oath skills.

There may be other skills that are missing too, but these stood out to me. Maybe it’s just recent skills that are missing?

Anyway, I just wanted to report it.

1 Like

There is not sturdy impact either though maybe it is a mobile thing couldnt find mirror impact either.

At least this is a choice

I’m joking for the most part but I will add that there are some strange skills that some units can have but units shouldn’t have. This is astram by the way.

Also for some reason, Brazen Atk/Res 2 was at the top of the list and not with the other two.

3 Likes

@micah

I think you know where these options are located on the site?

3 Likes

added those options

also should be filtering seals properly now

and brazen atk/res 2 should be with the other brazens

3 Likes

Thank you. I see some of the fixes you did. I’m looking through the A skill list right now and I noticed some still missing:
Heavy Blade 4
Study Impact
Mirror impact
And for some reason I was offered the choice of B Duel Infantry on Astram as well as R duel Infantry (G was not a choice.)
Astram also has the choice of Bow Valor 1 and 2 but not Sword Exp or Sword Valor for C slot.

2 Likes

should hopefully be putting those skills in the appropriate place now

3 Likes

One small problem. When I said astram had B duel Infantry and R duel Infantry, I was joking how he didn’t have G Duel Infantry. You added all of them. He’s a red unit so he should only have R Duel Infantry. :sweat_smile: Everything else looks fixed though.

1 Like

ohhh, lol oops, yeah that makes more sense. should be doing that now.

2 Likes

I would like but I’m loresomed.

1 Like