Advanced tactics for patching a long time issue

I have spent my free forma but I know that you can get another one by using the celestial stones that you get by sparking. I am waiting for the awakening forma because I need a busted unit for Limited GHB, my awakening roster sucks and my +spd -atk L! Chrom hard carries the entire team, I am in dire need for another good unit.

So right now the sacred stones HoF is in his last days, then we will have the PoR and RD HoF does anybody knows how many days are left before the awakening HoF ends so I can wait for another banner to spark or do I have to spark on the new 3H one to get the second celestial stone?

3 Likes

We get one new heroes banner per month

That should answer your question

8 Likes

Well they are a month long, so with PoR sneaking up and RD after, you should have three months and change to pick up am awakenings forma, if my math is right.

5 Likes

Who you hoping for in awakenings? I’m a bit weak there myself. Grima and Nowi usually get me by. Maribelle helps a lot also, especially with her new refine.

4 Likes

I dont know, im looking for another blue or a red unit, hopefully with good spd and res since my all the units I have lack in those areas.
Maybe Sayri

5 Likes

Is Say’ri even worth investing in at this point? For some reason she keeps showing up off focus and her stats don’t scream “build me!”

5 Likes

I need a good awakening unit worth to forma, Sayri was a consideration because i lack red and because It can help Chrom with the green units he cant deal with.

2 Likes

Considering last time was Horse Chrom, Brave Lucina, Male Grima, and Walhart, I’m gonna guess we get a Grimleal focus of sorts. Tharja alt (probably Christmas or Bridal), Halloween Henry, Female Halloween Grima, and Gangrel.

Or IntSys could do a more Gen 2 oriented one and have the kids instead.

3 Likes

Grimeow imo would be far too strong a choice.

3 Likes

Summer Fem Robin then?

3 Likes

You mean a redo or 2nd alt since her OG is waaaaaaay outclassed now? I’m all for it.

2 Likes

I would personally love S!F!Robin and S!Gaius formas… but I know I’m in the minority there.

1 Like

I’m actually a little fuzzy on this myself. After RD will be Awakening? And then Fates of course, and then 3H? Or does Echoes get another go?

They go in the order of the Entry icons

So Awakening is after Radiant Dawn. They did not run Valentia twice in a cycle before.

I genuinely am curious as to what they are going to do when they reach TMS again. We have not had any new characters since the first banner. At this rate there’s either gonna be repeat Formas or they’ll skip it altogether.

3 Likes