Advice on future banners?

Hey guys, I’m looking for advice on which upcoming banners I should save up for after the anniversary banners.
Here’s my current 4 & 5 star roster:
Saber: Mordred, Arthur Pendragon (Prototype), Lancelot (NP2), Siegfried, Nero Claudius, Gawain, Altria Pendragon (Lily) (NP5), Chevalier d’Eon (NP2), Elisabeth Bathory (Brave) (NP5)
Archer: Arjuna (NP2), Ishtar, Nikola Tesla, Atalante, Emiya (NP3), Oda Nobunaga (NP5), Archer of Inferno, Anne Bonny & Mary Read (Summer)
Lancer: Scathach, Ereshkigal, Elisabeth Bathory (NP2), Jeanne d’Arc Alter Santa Lily (NP5), Altria Pendragon (Alter), Parvati, Vlad III (EXTRA)
Rider: Ozymandias, Iskandar, Marie Antoinette, Astolfo, Sakata Kintoki
Caster: Scathach-Skadi, Tamamo-no-Mae, Caster of the Nightless Sky, Gilgamesh, Nitocris
Assassin: Ryougi Shiki (NP5), Scathach (Summer) (NP5), Assassin of the Nightless City, Carmilla, Assassin of Paraiso (NP3)
Berserker: Vlad III (NP2), Mysterious Heroine X (Alter), Atalante (Alter), Berserker of El Dorado, Chacha (NP5), Lancelot
Other: Amakusa Shirou, Passionlip

sees roster :fgo_buster:

Follow your heart

1 Like

Astrea (self sustaining arts crit ruler servant) and Reines (support arts rider with an eventual 50% party charge similar to waver)early next year are the ones I will be going after heavily. Nothing left this year that interest me

That’s a lot of Servants you got there, bud.

There are a few banners to look forward to, though this is mostly from my perspective, so roll for whoever you want.

Saber - Benienma’s banner is coming up next year and she seems really good. Saber Hokusai welfare servant seems like a great Arts Saber too if you want to save up some quartz. Dioscuri, I think, are also really great since their NP-looping and star gen are the best I’ve seen in the game. Plus their NP ignores defense bluffs, so they’re gonna bring the pain.

Archer - Superhuman Orion, no doubt is great

Lancer - Romulus=Quirinus seems like a great servant. He can apply the Roman debuff onto enemies and he has extra damage against them.

Assassin - Kama can compete with Jack for best SSR Assassin, and her kit is really great (plus the animations are top-tier).

Caster - Waver, since you don’t have him. He’s coming up in the Accel Zero event in September.

Extra Class - Astraea is also really good, so I recommend you also try getting her, and another Ruler Class servant that I think a lot of people are looking forward to is Qin Shi Huang from the upcoming S I N Lostbelt. Meltryllis is arguably one of the best Alter Egos in the game, and she synergises great with Skadi so I recommend you get her for the Quick memes.