Advice on my Soleil build?

Hey there, ftp here, i need some suggestions on building my Soleil, how i have her now is with Firesweep+ , swap and moonbow, Atk/Spd push 4, Chill spd 3, threaten spd 3, and heavy blade ss, she has +5 merges and no dragonflowers, shes very effective against most targets, but struggles against anyone she cant outright kill, this is how i plan on building her when i get the fodder, plus the remaining merges amd dragonflowers

Would this work well? I only have a limited amount of orbs and im not sure to try to pull for zihark for the ninja katana, i know the speed cap keeps growing with new units so im not sure a blitz build is the way to go, any help will be greatly appreciated.

5 Likes

@AniCre001 something not mod related for once

6 Likes

Are you building Soleil because you like her, or to fill a specific role?

Because that changes the answer a lot.

5 Likes

Both really, i want to use her for what i can but i also just like the charecter

4 Likes

What role are you looking for then?

2 Likes

Which modes are you going to user her on? The Astra blessing implies Aether Raids, but the rest of the post implies that you don’t really have anything in mind.

3 Likes

So general purpose then.

I don’t know a lot about Soleil, but for the most applicable to all modes DC is usually the best for A slot.

A lull would be good in B, especially with Lull spd (attack or defense as a secondary).

Unbound blade is the best inheritable sword for general use at the moment.

Keep in mind, all of this is the most general advice. If there is something specific you want to do with her, she could be built to better focus on that.

1 Like

I dont have a strong fast sword infantry at the moment, so i was trying to have her in that spot, i mean i have reign who is very good but she covers the cav role, my stongest sword otherwise is winter altina, but shes slow, also i just like soleil

2 Likes

Aether raids and and arena mostly, but i try to use her for all the special hero battles i can

So that’s the reason I asked about roles earlier.

Mini marth is coming back this month, and he is probably one of the best if not the best F2P demote sword. You could somewhat easily save to +10 him, if that’s what you needed.

Since you just like Soleil, I tried to give general advice in my previous post about the best skills in general

2 Likes

Thanks any advice helps

2 Likes

In AR she can do one of 2 things.

She could tank, but I realistically don’t see that working out. She would need DC and either NCD or NFU for that.

Galeforcing would be her best bet in that mode, especially with all the speed stacking you can do in AR. I’m not going to suggest a build since I think others can do better.

2 Likes

Good idea, thanks

2 Likes

Yeah, like he said, unbound blade and DC are good options. Slaying is a good option if unbound isn’t available. DR skills are always good on units like her too.

Also probably not the best build but a modern version of an old build idea of mine

3 Likes

To be honest though, I really wouldn’t recommend using Soleil in AR.

AR has become a disgusting nightmare, so you really need premium units as well.

I don’t think she’d work too well as a tank, and although she could galeforce she as of yet does not have a PRF that helps her do so, meaning she is outclassed by a lot of other units.

4 Likes

I dont have unbound blade but i do like the first one, i like the idea of tanky soleil

2 Likes

Another note: she also doesn’t score optimally for arena without a duel skill, IIRC. Depending on how competitive you are though, this might not matter.

2 Likes

Yeah I’d suggest slaying in that case then. Hard to go wrong with it.

2 Likes

Agreed, but i have units like henriette who covers any ranged opponents, and i usually have the classic tanks like edlgard as well

2 Likes

I know but im not trying to get into the vault, yet… i just want to get the decent rewards

2 Likes