Advice on Rebecca

So I’ve been thinking if i should give her atk/spd solo and def/res ruse, what do you think?

1 Like

Considering her build, I’d go with the Solo.

Oh wait, just reread the question. She can really benefit from the Solo, the Ruse is… Questionable, but it can work depending on team synergy.

3 Likes

Her stats aren’t high enough for atk/spd solo imo, she might kill something and then is basically guaranteed to die. I think she’s best with firesweep and a good deal of utility. Sets like this make engaging alot easier provided your tank has reposition.

2 Likes

@ Loresome :SadBreadHours:

1 Like

That’s pretty much the issue with a lot of units, but that’s what Desperation is for. That’s why I was hesitant on the Ruse skill because Desperation would still be her most desired B skill.

Sees Atk/Spd bond 2
SCREEEEEEEEECH

2 Likes

I swap between a lot of different builds depending content. She’s got standard BB build, firesweep, slaying bow as well. This is working really well for me right now. Really waiting for a refine. I usually run her with at least one infantry pulse. I’m gonna merge into atk boon if I ever roll one.

3 Likes

I just love rebecca to death. I’m also starting to regret the speed boon, even at merge+3 its becoming obsolete.

2 Likes

I enjoyed her supports in FE7 and have used her in all my playthroughs. I have a soft spot for the country bumpkins in the series. Also really like snipers in general despite them not being the most useful class in most games.

Really hoping for a solid refine. We’ve already gotten two brave refines so something along the lines of a blade bow similar to the tomes would be great

2 Likes

That speed is insane😯

2 Likes

This is probably the best Rebecca I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

You could merge her into a copy with a different boon if you wanted to.

2 Likes

What i went with

3 Likes

Why not blazing wind with Flashing Blade 3 as seal? She has the stats.

She has it. I just swap things around for whatever I’m running. I was just knocking out a couple chain challenges and moonbow worked better for me there.

Really want a +atk to merge into but I’ve never pulled an ark boon.

I had flashing blade on Rutger for galeforce and Heavy blade on Lilina.

1 Like