Advice on Seth Build

I’m thinking about ordering off a Keaton and Conrad to give Seth Special Spiral and the Melee Bouquet. Thoughts?

I am planning on eventually getting him up to +10 but have a couple units I’m working on first.

4 Likes

Cavalry can’t inherit this skill.

Also I’ll tag @Tandor, I think they can provide great advice for building Seth

Nope no SS for cavs something that someone around here is unhappy about

Welcome to GP! When making future topics, please take care to set subcategories

1 Like

When I first started building Seth I too went the Wo Dao route, but was never really satisfied with it.

With a Spd boon if you can snag a Cake Cutter from Sigrun from the double seasonal Banner it would work really well.

He could be a great user of Melee Bouquet, but I’d recommend a defensive stat boon for greater tanking in that case.

Once you decide which weapon (and role) to go with the B skill may be easier to decide.

Here's my Seth btw.

Link skills are great for builds that function well on Enemy phase.

2 Likes

I have no advice, but I can tell you that his voice is magical and the best voice in the game. :catroll:

1 Like

I do have a cake cutter and had considered it as well and I like him having a spd boon so I guess I’ll try that. Advice on the b skill then?

1 Like

Ey, a Seth :feh_popcorrin:

If you’re going Cake Cutter, B skill could be something like Lull Spd/Def, Desperation, maybe Lunge, stuff like that. I’d also suggest putting something like Swift Sparrow or Heavy Blade in the Seal, has a bigger overall effect than the regular stat buffing Seal.

And good luck building 'em, I started merging him recently myself. Mainly got him on a supportive role as of rn, but he can really do whatever you need him to.

1 Like

Is this you? Rein must feel betrayed.

1 Like

Oh did I now. You poor foolish child. You need to keep up with your studies.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m doing. I wasn’t even supposed to log on today.

2 Likes

No dessert for you then son. All the cake is mine now. :cake:

2 Likes

I don’t eat dessert. Bye. I’ve got homework to do.

2 Likes

Ofc you don’t Soren took it off you

2 Likes

Supes couldn’t steal sweets from a baby.

2 Likes

You sure about that. I love seeing kids cry.

1 Like

As GamingBro said a spd lull would certainly work well.

If you double (or triple) up on Swift Sparrow then probably just keep Desperation as the B since his Enemy Phase would be pretty weak anyway.

Other options for the A slot would be a bond or solo if you go the lull route for a bit better dual phase ability.

1 Like

Alright, sounds good. Thanks for the advice.

2 Likes