Advice: Sacrifice old Tibarn?

Hello,

I just pulled Pirate Tibarn, and have great fun with him. I also use Bramimond on my AR-def team, who currently has his native atk/def push A slot.

I am considering sacrificing my old vanilla Tibarn (a unit I do like but don’t see myself using too much now that I have the pirate) to give Bramimond Sturdy Impact which would help a ton in AR-def (and also make him cooler to use in general). But since Tibarn is such a good unit, I figured I’d ask for advice first.

I have no particular attachment to old Tibarn beyond that he’s fun to play with, so that doesn’t enter into the equation. Would I end up regretting it?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t think so

Tibarrgh is essentially just better Tibarn, so i wouldn’t see a problem in foddering him. Bramimond is the perfect candidate for an impact, since it boosts his lethality in AR even further.

3 Likes

Kill him, kill him now

1 Like

Dewit

1 Like

Pirate basekit is equal to endgame OG. If you have le pirate, you don’t need le original.

3 Likes

Yeah Pirate Tibarn just straight powercrept normal Tibarn. Fodder away.

3 Likes

You don’t have any attachment to him, so go ahead :raised_hands:t2:

The change of colors makes me a bit reluctant to talk about direct powercreep in their case, as each one is weak to different things, but if you arent using him, better improve that Bramy <3

3 Likes

:feh_miststopbulli:

1 Like

Ye Bram is really really good with sturdy impact.

That aside, apart from colour, P!Tibarn is pretty much strictly better than OG Tibarn

1 Like

Thank you all, it is done!

OG Tibarn is still good and unique being a red beast flier.

But yeah the new one powercrept him and OG Tibarn has good fodder.

1 Like