Aelfric

I am having trouble finding builds for Aelfric. On Feh gamepress page there is only one build for him. I don’t have Unity. Any other res builds for him that will work. Atk/Res Solo 3 is an option for me for A skill

2 Likes

Every mage without prf i use vulture tome + Atk/Res Menace. A and B slots have more variety, depending if you want more bulky or maybe some speedy build.

2 Likes

I can make you one if you want, give me a sec

I guess this works if you have A!Leggy

Nice attack, and leaning into speed helps against dodge tanks.

Or kill a guin (there’s even one in the manuals):

Nice mage/dragon killer, and a little more unique. +14 HP on first combat, and +7 after.

Otherwise yeah, just do a/r menace and vulture tome.

3 Likes

That’s probably the modern bandaid for all prfless non-blue mages

2 Likes

My other ideas are much more entertaining though

1 Like

Trying to get some use out of his rabbit tome

2 Likes

Technically what my second build was going for (sorta) forgot conch bouquet and rabbit tome are the same for a minute.

Whoops, my bad :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nah, I forgot too. It’s a very niche tome.

1 Like

Making use of that new NFU seal. He has fairly workable speed and a decent attack stat so he can actually do quite a bit of damage with this,

And here’s the Vulture tome build, it should make him into a great RES wall, you could also run NFU (as a seal preferably) to try and deny the slower mages/dragons that have built-in follow-up, Aelfric actually has good enough speed to pull that off at max investment. You could consider running Close Reversal but I don’t think it’s worth investing into his DEF, you’re much better off focusing on SPD and RES

1 Like