@af1899 gets the second Remnant accesory :birbpeek: + POLL

Well so after a few “lucky” moves of the AI I could get my second Remnant accesory (the first one gotten from Nah thanks to L!Julia with [Glimmer]), the second is thanks to a more elaborate team, although Shiida didn’t have [Astra] or [Glimmer] but [Iceberg]… yes quite a mistake, in any case my achievement!

Used team

I know… [Atk Tactic 3] wouldn’t activate, should’ve changed this but anyways other m8s made up for it

S!Palla is more there for damage-dealing and debuff at the same time, can deal with some pests (the reinforcements) as well:

S!Ursula is the key unit here to keep the Røkkr’s special at bay thanks to [Def/Res Ruse 3]…

And the damage dealer, Shiida:

Now I’ve been thinking of giving Sonya this new cool accesory, but would like to see (anyways) what do you think looks better (since some of you have me added you’ll probably see her with it from now on :slight_smile:) so poll time :royyes:

6 Likes

My man, the Tome accessory looks good and all, but the academy hat is what I’m going for :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Alright!, yes I imagined that as an Officer she could look better :eyes:, thanks for input!

4 Likes

The nazi hat is much better ^^

1 Like

My thought process with these Rokkr accessories is that you should give them to the unit that contributed the most to getting the accessory.

Plus the academy cap looks way cooler.

2 Likes

:eyes: but why noone like the purple flame :feh_ohgod: but yes I think it looks better, maybe I made an obvious questions :thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t like pupurple that much :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hm, I see, then Shiida but it doesn’t look good on her, I feel Sonya might like it more but let’s see that :flaynsmile:.

Thanks for your input @Caleb and @ScarletFlame

2 Likes

Hey, nice work! I managed to beat her yesterday myself totally didn’t stay till 4am doing so :eyes:

And while you used a rather “normal” team, I used… This.

…yeah. :tooobin:

Excellent job once more. Sonya’s better off with that Cap :ok_hand:

6 Likes

I actually could get the Tobin accessory as my 3rd but 3 bow units has to spawn and hence Morgan died :angrynino:

1 Like

Thanks!, that’s a rather “interesting” build :eyes:, but it works! :feh_nino:, well I imagine the Røkkr must have been difficult :thinking: in any case congrats to you too, great job! :birbpeek:.

And thanks for input!

1 Like

That’s one way to put it

1 Like

Hmm, that’s too bad, there’ll be a next time!, but those friggin’ archers…! :hecmad:

1 Like

Yes :eyes:, in any case I’ll be closing the poll (I think I should put a timer next time I do one :thinking:).

Thanks everyone who voted!

1 Like