@af1899 pulls for Sara + appreciation thread

Congrats on getting a copy of her regardless.

I think the return staff looks nicer than kia staff.

8 Likes

Oh, you mean keeping the original assist? I get that, I personally felt like replacing it since I enjoy showering my favourites with all sorts of skills + for the [SP] gain [Return+] doesn’t give, healing helps.

10 Likes

I actually just think the assists sprite is nicer than her prefs look.

Its functionally a little annoying to not get exp at the very least.
Put whatever assist on for functionality you like. I was just saying the look i wouldve prefered.

8 Likes

Ahh sorry, I get it now:

I’m fine with seeing either but I like the model for [Return+], I can agree with that.

Also, on the topic of [Return+], I’d like to mention it’s an unused staff in Thracia 776, what it does according to the linked article is that it lets an ally escape from the map, apparently, it’s useful for maps where everyone has to escape since Leif should always escape last (otherwise you lose who didn’t make it to the escape area).
I even appreciate they were loyal to one of its old models in FEH.

14 Likes

Reading Glasses accessory.

Cultured.

10 Likes

Thats a neat thing to know about the return staff.

I just like its wing look over the cresent thing.

7 Likes

:feh_navarreculture:

I used to have them on Summer Robin since she sports them really well and looked cute but I just had a thought as I was gonna show the models of the staves and… “might as well test this”. :fgo_davincishook:
I love the result, I’ll keep them on Sara now.

Here's what it looks like on Robin.

10 Likes

I told ya, colorless is the true hell of summoning.
Still thanks to the spark system you got at least a copy, i got the same case with Duessel on his banner hopefully you get more merges of her in the future, the good thing about neutral is that it doesnt have any banes.

7 Likes

Sara definitely wears them well. I’ve been debating which accessory to go with but honestly the glasses look the cutest.

7 Likes

Look, you can’t tell me to be rational when one of my biggest favourites is available to pull sometimes I gotta take risks.

Really though, I was remembering others’s experiences with colorless and now I feel their pain more than ever.
Still, I think it was good and I got some welcome fodder. Thanks anyway!

I think my Idoun will enjoy Eleonora’s fodder since I got a Petrine at 5★ to fodder and Idoun is on the lookout for that [Atk/Spd Push 4] + [Rally Atk/Spd+]. :fgo_casgilworry:

I’m sure they’ll look perfect on her if you give them to her! But if you’d like to, you can show me your other potential contenders (the accessories), you can just mention the names, I have most of them I think so I can preview myself.
:fgo_mordredthink:

7 Likes

Well i suffered a lot with blue in the past and that didnt stopped me for going for Duessel, Its a risk and well i needed a copy at least and no matter the color i will summon for my faves.

5 Likes

400+ orbs and not 1 sara :catroll:
Like everyone says “thank goodness for the Spark”
Good luck on your other projects
:catwave:
:feh_catria:

5 Likes

image image image image

Those were the others. The glasses honestly look best, it’s just that I actually use the reading glasses for other units, while these aren’t on anyone yet. The angel wings actually look pretty good too, even if I initially equipped them as a joke.

7 Likes

Me too, I share the thought, though sometimes it’s best to skip a banner to be even more prepared for the future, I agree that taking risks to spoiling one’s favourites isn’t that bad of an idea (I mean, for me it hardly can feel that way), at least I feel satisfied a while after even if the summoning was awful, some progress was made yesterday.
I’d say “poggers”, both for Sara to be in and for me getting her.
:feh_barstpog:

5 Likes

I love how they look on her! They’re a good runner-up but I do agree with you in that the [Reading Glasses] fit her the best.
My [Wings of Darkness EX] are on Legendary Julia, she’s really looking like an angel with them and her sweet personality matches too. :fgo_ereshlove:

Here's a preview.

I agree, the spark feature is a huge lifesaver. :grimacing:

Thank you and all the same.
:fgo_happytomoe::+1:t2:

5 Likes

It’s always a truly wonderful feeling when your favourite character is added.

Your appreciation for Sara knows no bounds!

It is a darn shame how unlucky you were though. You deserved way more copies.

Honestly, this kind of reminds me when Duma was revealed and how excited I got. It’s such a rush of emotions and you end up super happy and crazy excited!

Let’s hope that she appears more when you summon. Colourless always feels like a bully regarding focus units. :ak_nervous:

It’s always fun to appreciate your faves! :feh_alfonsesmile:

6 Likes

Hey guys! I have a little update but nothing on Sara yet.

ITEM VALUE
:feh_orb: [Orbs] 15
:balance_scale: 5★ focus rate 5%

The circle today consisted of… 3 red stones, 1 blue and one green, the blue one was in the bottom left, chose it and got an Altena… at 4★.
:ak_nervous:
That was a 30 because she can also troll me as a 5★ but I’m glad she’s 4★ instead, her IVs are +HP/-SPD and she’ll be a merge to my +6 one.

9 Likes

You forgot me :sob:

Anyway sucks a bit that your luck was so bad pulling for Sara, but I hope you can pull some more before the banner leaves. If I can pull another NY!Plumeria in a random summon today, than you can do it too^^

I was always attached mostly to female ones, not simply natural attraction, but I felt there was more…

You know in the past I was always more attached to male characters, simply because I could identify myself easier with them and most of the time they get more characterization throughout a game. This changed now and now that I am thinking about it, I am glad that it did. With this I should be able to write even better stuff for all of you, now that the biggest hurdle for me is gone^^ Especially she really safed me from myself and this something I will never forget, but this is to private for now.

There is one thing I noticed about Saras Theme. It reminded me a lot about Pelleas Theme. Not that they are sounding the same, but both of them have a relaxing nature to them. Hard to desribe, but I feel very comfortable hearing them?

Can’t give you my luck for the banner sadly, because I want to try one last time at the end of the month for Plumeria, but I can motivate you to not give up^^

4 Likes

:feh_notlikethis:
Maybe it’s because of all the tasks I needed to do… I’ll add you to the mention list now.
I know it’s late but I feel I must anyway. :fgo_ereshdistress:

But thanks, here’s hoping our luck improves these days! I’ll try in a couple hours to get a few [Orbs], turns out I have about 5 chapters of sources in hard difficulty…

Oh I didn’t, although it’s understandable why, generally speaking, I don’t let amount of development define who I like.

I look forward to read more of your work!

I remember Pelleas’ theme! Such a beautiful and melancholic orchestra, brings back memories of playing the game and is making me feel like playing it again… if only I had my PC or Wii nearby. :fgo_meltpensive:
But I get wdym, both themes seem to give a feeling of calmness to some extent.

Np! I ain’t giving up yet anyway, I’m still trying for that +1 at least, good luck in your future pulls though! Feel free to update me/us on your progress with Plumeria.
:feh_florina::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

:feh_notlikethis:
Maybe it’s because of all the tasks I needed to do… I’ll add you to the mention list now.
I know it’s late but I feel I must anyway. :fgo_ereshdistress:

No problem^^ Simply wanted to mention it

But thanks, here’s hoping our luck improves these days! I’ll try in a couple hours to get a few [Orbs], turns out I have about 5 chapters of sources in hard difficulty…

I hope so too! I do not want to see one more Selkie. In such moments I wish you could trade in this game^^ I wish I could give our Selkie lovers here some of my copies, because I do not need them.

I need to play the story mode again. So much I have to do, but not so much time.

Oh I didn’t, although it’s understandable why, generally speaking, I don’t let amount of development define who I like.

Is more or less the real way to get attached to someone. Most of the time I thought that the female characters are boring? Has a lot to do with myself. Now I am actually trying to change my view and hope I can get it fixed in a few months? I am bit slow if it comes to changes like this, but it will be worth it.

I remember Pelleas’ theme! Such a beautiful and melancholic orchestra, brings back memories of playing the game and is making me feel like playing it again… if only I had my PC or Wii nearby. :fgo_meltpensive:
But I get wdym, both themes seem to give a feeling of calmness to some extent.

It is really cool that he actually has a theme of his own. I do not think Micaiah has one, so some special treatment for him^^ I really need to play RD again, with the changes to hard mode. Mekkah talked about it and since then I want to try it out. Want to use Edward & Nolan in Hard Mode without those stupid limitations from the normal version.

Calmness is the right word. They are both beatiful in their own way.

Np! I ain’t giving up yet anyway, I’m still trying for that +1 at least, good luck in your future pulls though! Feel free to update me/us on your progress with Plumeria.

That is the spirit! :fire:
If you are all interested in it, I can keep you all updated on her progress! This is how she looks right now, but I am playing a lot around with skills and specials. This what I use most of the time.

Yes I gave her summoner support because my best girl deserves the best treatment. When Pelleas comes to Heroes he is getting it but for now she can keep it. I am really happy that my last copy had +RES, but I am going to use my fruits to change it to +ATK in the future.

For now it is saving time until the end of the month.

5 Likes