After 3 years he's finally done

I’m sooooo ■■■■■■■ happy guys holy crap. The funniest part is I couldn’t STAND him and his stupid green hair at first 'cause he would always pity break me so he started off as an accidental merge project. Then I actually sat down and played sacred stones, fell in love with a lot of the characters and now I STAN him

Fast forward through 3 years of terrible decisions using my orbs and I finally grabbed my last merge using just 5 orbs. He’s also my first +10 5* exclusive and I just cant help but feel all tingly and proud of my sweet boy :sob: now to save for V! Catria

43 Likes

Congrats! That’s a nice Innes!
Though 35 resistance isn’t a lot for Iceberg…

5 Likes

It goes up by 2 for each nearby ally thanks to Nidhogg’s base effect, capping him at a more respectable 41 Res.

7 Likes

Right, I forgot what Nidhogg does for a moment. All I could remember is the refine that makes magic and dragon foes unable to counterattack.

4 Likes

To be fair it’s very forgettable (remember when Owltomes were super big? Me neither), but it got a bit improved thanks to Bond skills and Sorcery Blade.

4 Likes

Thanks <3

Yeah I’m grinding flowers to beef up his res more, im dirt poor atm

5 Likes

Very nice! :feh_flaynsmile:

Now to get him some flowers :fgo_meltbirb:

4 Likes

He looks cool. I remember when Tana and him were released. I had just finished Sacred Stones so I tried to get them both or at least one, but I never did it, at the moment I don’t have nor Innes nor Tana.

I’ve read what you’ve written about Nidhogg and the Res for Iceberg, but (as a huge fan of Def/Res reduction specials) I would use Moonbow so you have a 2 cooldwon special Bering always ready for the first strike thanks to SS. But well, a 41 Res Iceberg is also a lot of damage

2 Likes

Eyyy, that’s an awesome Innes!
I had a laugh at your story. I’m happy to hear Innes grew on you, because I like him in Sacred Stones, too. I still can’t get over how funny his supports with Eirika are (and I like how the Eirika and Innes BHB is a callback to their C support) as well as when he fired Tethys and Gerrick to try to get him to flee a doomed fort but they just replied with “You fired us, so we don’t have to listen to you anymore!”

4 Likes

Nice ! That’s cool that you were able to finish your fave ! Have fun with him !

3 Likes

Holy poop, Xander Mobus voices Innes?! Time to get him now.

2 Likes