After getting kicked out of the Greil Mercenaries for licking Shinon's ponytail, Peepy drowned in Ramen soup

finally I make one of these threads

c0bd6893127a0e5424ff8525775e97ab

@minutiae (has been taken care of)
@agayracer (will be taken care of)
@DimitrisNoodleHair (through the power of husbands)
@everlasting99 (can embarrass me at will)
@fresh_tomatoes (will also be taken care of)
@tenebrisnight (goodbye??)
@MooMoo (GP peepy cult leader)
@nobody625 (nobody is here :) But he’s hungry)
@RoysOurBoy (on her captain peggy enthusiast shit)
@SomeBitch (do you stan olivia rodrigo)
@tohlward (gentle)
@dei-dei (has been taken care of but refuses to stay that way)
@umbriel (on some “life’s a beach” shit)
@Trash_Bash (on some real shit still)
@futababestgirl (quite a traumatic person)
@caleb (who you take commissions)
@11037 (why u no +10)
@Monica (on some real mothman shit)
@supaanimegal (manifesting summer Gawain costume, still)
@skulduggeryunpleasan (been taken care of for a while)
@ ZachHasCancer (bidoof day enthusiast)
@ torterium has passed :( (VERY MUCH missed, I think)

Game Theory

The Midnight Stage from Persona 4: Dancing All Night, a well-known rumor featuring Shadows, goes entirely unadressed by the Kirijo Group, or even its Shadow elimination-focused subsidiary, the Shadow Operatives. Or does it…?

Hatsune Miku appears as DLC in Dancing All Night. Why is this important? Most Persona spinoffs, with the possible exclusion of Persona Q2, are considered canon. By extension, the DLC is also considered canon. As stated, the Adachi DLC for Dancing All Night is Adachi’s dream in prison. But how does Hatsune Miku fit into this? Miku isn’t a Shadow, because her eyes are blue. If she’s in the Midnight Stage, that also implies she’s a physical being, but she doesn’t tire incredibly easily, as non-supernatural humans are shown to easily tire in Persona spaces, such as the Midnight Stage. This means that Hatsune Miku is either a physical form temporarily taken by a deity, or a Persona user. I’ll let you guess which one’s more likely.
Furthermore, all the music in the Persona Dancing series is diegetic: In Persona 3/5 Dancing, it’s not specified, but they’re probably tracks chosen by Elizabeth and the Twins for their guests to dance with, and in Persona 4: Dancing All Night, the dancing characters usually have things like MP3 players and boomboxes to play while they dance. However, while Miku has TVs on her stage to possibly provide a backing track, the music features her singing, which implies that she’s singing the music.
Persona 4’s Hatsune Miku sings exactly like the virtual singer in the real world, which implies she’s not human, but it’s best to assume she’s not a deity, either. So, what is she?
The Kirijo Group exists at least partially specifically to solve incidents related to shadows, and they have are an unstoppable force in information gathering, so they would at least be aware of the Midnight Stage. Prior to the events of Persona 3, the Kirijo Group created a series of Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapons, robots with emotions that can summon and use Personas to kill Shadows, notably a family that features Aigis, an icon of Persona 3, and Labrys, her beta model. It’s not a stretch to say that they would try to stop the Midnight Stage, even if it was ultimately Rise Kujikawa who truly stopped it, especially because its effects are exactly like the Apathy Syndrome seen exclusively during the events of Persona 3, with even Dojima, an old police detective who knows nothing about Personas, being able to piece together the Apathy Syndrome of Persona 3 with the current events of Persona 4: Dancing All Night.
It is possible that Hatsune Miku, in the Persona universe, is an Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon built specifically for singing and dancing, deployed in the Midnight Stage incident of Dancing All Night, and the Kirijo Group’s attempt to end the Midnight Stage.

16 Likes

GP broke lol

8 Likes

I know lol

7 Likes

GP died on me :feh_hecmad:

7 Likes

Chancla 2

6 Likes

Ahh I missed GP getting drunk lol

6 Likes

K I have to go now lol

Just in time :feh_nino:

6 Likes

:catchancla:

6 Likes

and I say “BOO!” which is how I say hi

6 Likes

byeeeeeeeeee :catwave:

7 Likes

Jacky chan

6 Likes

:feh_annawave:

6 Likes

who made the user descriptions
I don’t have money to +10 bravekeeper and even if I do fuck no I ain’t spending it on feh

7 Likes

If my name was in the list what would be next to it?

6 Likes

Something about Micaiah or Tellius lol

6 Likes

I think it was either Agay or Futuba

7 Likes

:catlie:

6 Likes

definitely has more agay energy
futaba isn’t funny enough

7 Likes

Daily Monica post

Portrait_monica_fe16a_cyl