After this long, I finally did it

Thank you Draconic Aura banner, you gave me as a free summon exactly want I wanted!

Now that I’ve got this one, I can finally fodder the first one I ever got (which was literally the exact opposite IV’s of this one.) for that final skill of his, the last one needed for my ‘‘personal collection’’ at last. :pray:

Inb4 ‘‘Omg, you wasted Special Spiral, smh’’ ; I have a spare Lewyn in my barracks so shush.

Now, after all this, I finally have them all :feh_camillamug: :

Beats me why, but I’ve always liked Valor skills as a whole ; allowing you to get things done twice as fast.

Only problem it being locked behind 5-star exclusive units ; guess I.S. find these skills to be a ‘‘privilege.’’

And I realize that Camilla is the oddity of this whole gang, but it’s not like we’ll ever get a Staff Dancer in the game, as the implications for it are kinda impossible. :feh_lucyshrug:

Also, we only have 2 Colorless Tome in the game as of this point, so it’ll take a really long time until we get that Valor skill, even more so a Dancer of that category to come out, as well.

So yeah, short to the point (if you don’t count the images), but what are your thoughts on these skills? Should they really be this premium? If not, would you increase the boost in of itself, like, x3 or even x4 SP to upgrade their value as a whole?

You already know how I feel about these skills, so if they could be upgraded to x3 or x4, that’d be a-okay for me.

See you guys later. :feh_birbpeek:

22 Likes

Inb4 someone says “n0 u dUmbAsS Y u WaStE sPiRaL REEEEEEEEE”

15 Likes

n0 u dUmbAsS Y u WaStE sPiRaL REEEEEEEEE

15 Likes

But uh, good job man.

5 Likes

Can I call out the unrefined Weapons instead? :eyes: /s

16 Likes

Very good investment by looking at the longterm, I approve. SP farming will be that much more convenient.

They made the double SP 3 days instead of 2 so you can pretend that’s the upgrade Valor skills needed :feh_bigbeauty:

3 Likes

Oh? Someone else uses Inigo?

7 Likes

3 Likes

He was my 2nd Brave Lyn-Reinhardt counter back in the day (the days when these 2 were everywhere), so he served me very well. :feh_excidunn:

1 Like

Hey, it wasn’t my +Atk Keaton so congrats

3 Likes

He said in the post he kept the +atk Keaton and foddered a -Atk Keaton he’d had for a while

2 Likes

i kill keatons for special spiral (mostly because i don’t use beasts outside of leanne/reyson) but i approve :clap:

in answer to the question - 100 percent no valour skills etc shouldn’t be 5* exclusive (and for the most part seasonal to boot). it’s so silly

4 Likes

nice pfp of one of the few good parts of GD

3 Likes

I like how IS is giving them out with ephemera codes

2 Likes

That’s what he was for me as well. Boi can dance and take care of B!Lyn and Rein back in the day? Tier 1 material right there.

1 Like

cool cool

1 Like

Evidence that I don’t read

3 Likes

I know you are not a F2player and all, so you have all the special spiral fodder that you want, but this image is pretty cursed to me

6 Likes

I liked my GD crew

5 Likes

I only like leonie and marianne of the gd crew tbh, I do understand the others appeal though