Aight Limited Hero Battles are here show me how you did em

Only 2 units were in combat at all times, Narcian was one of them.

And for the sake of it, here’s Merlinus solo clearing Hard LimHB

4 Likes

Another easy one despite Caeda. Gotta love bottleneck tactics.

5 Likes

Echidna probably could have done it solo with a healing special

Had to be a healing Special (Sol), Rearguard (Def), Lull Spd/Def, and Solo Atk/Spd

4 Likes

Zephiel watched how Narcian already goes well as a Tank! And Other companions…
Murdock in FEH when?

7 Likes

I have two invested binding units (even more invested now!) If they think that will stop me though they can just get

build changed for this attack just to get a special quote

Clarine Alt when???

Builds with notation on their new toys

He only gained Vantage so he’d only have to tank Caeda since everything else in range was ranged :feh_crazydimitri:

She gained Melancholy+/Return+/Dazzling Staff/Joint Drive Res (got all that just to maximize giving her Return+) and Def Tactics (which really wasn’t even necessary).

6 Likes

Cleared the following maps:

For Kempf’s, I used this team:

(Sonya's build here)

Now, onto the other maps…

Leif & Nanna

Team used:

It made me think a little but I got it in the end, wanted to try using favs like with all the other battles.

Travant

Team used:

It was a nice first try clear, I’m glad, I’d say Kagero was the MVP, but I’ll need some fodder for her in the future since she sometimes needed to stick together to an ally.

Marth & Caeda

Team used:

This one was harder than what I initially thought, I think it could’ve saved some time if I used Spring Idoun instead, she’s supporting Brunnya and has the ability to negate the effectiveness from Caeda so… ye.
In the end, I still prefer using OG, she’s amazing.

And for tomorrow, I’ll just do the lowest difficulties.
:fgo_ishtaridgaf:

6 Likes

I need to have more faith in Rutger… I originally brought Brunnya along with him but once I gave him back DC he handled it fine

I’m so used to him being bad with DC in Arena :catroll:

7 Likes

Geese! This was actually first try with pretty much no positioning strategy whatsoever.

4 Likes

FE6 are always pretty easy for me thanks to having quite a few +10s from it.

5 Likes

Also Echidna did it

4 Likes

4 Likes

Although I dislike using max merged units, I couldn’t find another way of beating this challenge.
They all have basic builds - default Echidna, Fae and Thea with Lancebreaker.

5 Likes

I need to build more FE6 characters, don’t I

5 Likes

No true solos today since Idunn does not like Marth and Caeda. Baited the enemies in with Idunn on the right then took the rest out one by one with the remainder of my squad consisting of L!Roy, L!Lilina, and Guinevere.

3H vs Yune will be a good one.

3 Likes

Yes, Build Clarine!

3 Likes

I’m curious why you dislike using max merged units :thinking:

3 Likes

The boy :feh_flaynyay:

5 Likes

Because I like seeing these challenges done by units with low investments.
When using a super invested unit, it almost kills the joy and challenge. Unless there’s no other way, using uninvested units means it is more accessible and proves nothing is impossible even with low resources.

This is PvE we’re talking. PvP is another story.

2 Likes

With the hyper inflation on abyssal maps, you kinda need the max merged units. Some PvE maybe, but there definitely is PvE content designed for highly invested units.

Some merges and recent units I can agree.
I just don’t want to see a map where absolutely no one could make a F2P guide. Then the mode becomes almost pay to win.

5 Likes