Akariss's thoughts on Feh Channel

I’m watching this now and I thought I’d share. Sending Akariss :heart_decoration:

4 Likes

Honestly I don’t listen to anything he says… he kinda annoys me

2 Likes

Awww…

I love Akariss. I enjoy having his streams on when i go to bed sometimes, watching him play AR or discuss topics. I watch his youtube off and on. I just like how analyzes stuff. I’d also probably get along with him in real life I think - we think similarly.

1 Like

Very interested on his takes regarding the new mode/units. Thanks.

1 Like

The only thing I know about him is that he spends 1 hour for each AR map and that his wife left him ( it’s what I read on his stream chat ).
He isn’t that annoying but he is the PURE ar tryhard.
Sometimes I watch because him his tactics are interesting like the armor galeforce.

1 Like

Hmm, INteresting to see him post this.

Usually, I take what he says with a grain of salt. He’s good, and has some nice opinions. But sometimes its just kinda, off? I don’t know how to elaborate. Still, my guesses on what he’s gonna say.

1. Hints for new gamemode coming soon, how it works, thoughts on rewards (probably meh).

2. Skims QoL update since its not a huge deal. Maybe talks about refines, probably not.

3. Talks about Peony, mostly because she’s a great unit to have. Elaborates on the new dance skill, potential meaning behind it. Etc, etc.

1 Like

Not sure about the wife deal (damn if its true), but I know that he is indeed a Pure tryhard. He has a full F2P account where he’s done everything and is top tier in everything. Saves only for what’s good, great fodder. Dude’s usually 10 steps ahead of the meta in ways of thinking.

He does have a personal account he plays for fun (mentions it on off chance as well), which is where he usually just pulls for favorites and stuff. Not to say he doesn’t use them in his main account (like Niles), its just less likely.

2 Likes

I didn’t know that about his girlfriend or wife. He has a new partner now though.

I used to try really hard in AR too honestly. Since Hector came out, I don’t anymore. I lost to halloween hector again this week - 2 button presses. I just don’t care that much anymore, especially in astra. If I get 25 or 26, I’m just like whatever. I’m so busy working now that i actually just miss matches which is mostly the reason I lose score now.

Honestly, I still want to do well in AR, but I’m diverting more feathers, orbs and stuff to fun units since Halloween Hector came out. If I took AR as seriously as before, I think I’d have a heart attack. I didn’t spend 1 hour on a map, but I would spend 15-30 minutes at times, on the tougher maps.

Honestly, I want more pve modes.

2 Likes

I like watching him speaking or pulling for his favorite, his H!Niles is quite nice. I just think I like him when he ISN’T speaking about Aether raid.

1 Like

Not interested to be honest. He’s a pretty meta “try hard” if you will and I really don’t have much to gain from him as I am not that into meta.

2 Likes

That’s cool. I found a lot of his details on the mode to be things I missed, so I thought it was helpful. I actually like hearing him analyze stuff :)

I actually like that he is an AR tryhard. The stuff that he makes work or sees its effective, he comments it to his viewers. Often with synergies/counters too. Meaning i dont have to spend hours trying to crack the game mode by myself because he just does it for me. And better too.

1 Like

Yep! I learned a lot from him. He gives A+ advice. I’m practically one of his disciples when it comes to the way i play offense. I went from zero to top 1k player with his help. He’s great.

2 Likes

Yeah He mentioned he have a new girlfriend, glad for him.
After that drama, he seemed less lively and even a little bit dead inside .
His actual AR defense setup is cool too, I copied him for mine.

1 Like

He really convinced me to use matthew when his refine came out. I gave it a go. A lot of people make fun of Matthew and dis him a lot, but he’s been a really amazing unit for me, putting in a ton of work with consistent results. That guy is so tanky and does a good job sweeping. I love using him. It was great advice. I was worried at first because he’s like tier 4 on GP at the time (and still is), but he’s been nothing but a top tier unit for me.

3 Likes

He even convinced the close minded /feg/ thread to use matthew, sometimes I even think he is a better AR dagger unit than Kronya.
He should be at least one tier above now but his low Atk don’t really give a good first impression.

1 Like

I think his attack, in practical terms, is higher than Kronya’s, so yeah, he definitely has advantages. People also think Spy’s Dagger is exactly like Broadleaf Fan+, but they miss the 12 extra defense stats

2 Likes

Same here — I just finished my +10 Matthew and he’s great! I also built a Kagero based on Akariss’s advice and didn’t lose any lift in light season since then! I love Akariss and I turn on his stream almost every day when I come home after school :) I’m so glad to see that you appreciated his contributions as well (and I’m also a girl haha) :handshake:

1 Like

I can’t stand much of him, myself.

He’s not really that entertaining.

Plus some stuff he says is wack. Like, +10 Special Damage > +14 total True Damage on normal attacks.
10 > 14. No.

1 Like

Lmao what

I need to know when he said this and in what context