Alf is a good unit, don't @ me

Alfonse had full hp before Ophelia’s atk, and her AoE made Alf’s hp go from 65 to 38. Alfonse Top Tier :feh_claudesmugger:

21 Likes

17c

16 Likes

Yeah ikr

22 Likes

Biggest click bait I’ve ever seen

19 Likes

At least I’m not the only Askr Trio apologist
Team Alfonse gotta stick together!

6 Likes

They need to let us merge him…

But no really. Its nice to see her go down the hill Rein tumbled down. I hate her. She dares. She dares to do his job better. I hope 10000000 red units pop up and ruin her day. Cause Im salty

3 Likes

Sharena is broken

(She has no support at all, her bonds weren’t activated and Altina initiates)

3 Likes

Okay, but I need more context. Debuffs? Buffs? Drives? Build?

And no one said Alfonse was a bad unit, just that the lack of merges for the Askr Trio limits their potential way more than every other unit in game.

5 Likes

Too bad she didn’t actually win that

1 Like

What? He said that Altina initiated so Sharena would do 50 damage to close out the fight unless I’m missing something.

1 Like

Yeah Altina initiates, also she didn’t have her bonds activated or have the usual Marth support she gets

2 Likes

They never said Altina initiated. If Altina did then yes Sharena won. If Sharena initiated then Sharena died

1 Like

Ok then if Altina initiated you won lol

2 Likes

But in the original post I said Altina initiates…

3 Likes

Correction. I’m blind. I somehow read that 3 times and only noticed the “Altina initiates” on the 4th read. I need sleep apparently

5 Likes

Yeah I see that now don’t mind me I’m just big stupid

4 Likes

Now make Anna kill Altina :feh_ardenwoke:
@Krazytre The secret is a sexy ass Rinea giving him +12 res due to Distant Guard 9 and +12* buff to res from Leliwood. :smugalfonse:

3 Likes

Well I haven’t even promoted my Anna to 5*… and yeah I plan to build a triple distant guard Rinea so Marth actually survives a blue mage. :feh_bernieshock:

2 Likes

Firesweep Galeforce FB4 + Swift Sparrow Anna :feh_ardenwoke: get to attack twice and wish that you actually do something. If not, the 20 damage is at least something. Get some kind of IP or dancer tho.

1 Like

Its 10 damage, you couldn’t be able to one turn Galeforce without Times Pulse

1 Like