Alf is a good unit, don't @ me

Yeah, that’s why I said IP or dancer, since it’s 5 Cd.

What’s the build?

Distant Ward + Vantage + Panic Smoke + Res Refine Barrier Blade + Atk/Res Brazen. +10 Flowers and such.

3 Likes

Weak :feh_bklul:

I even counted your Rinea + Leliwood buffs :feh_bklul:

I mean, Brazen Atk/Res only gives 7 res and he has 15 damage dealt to him, does he survive at max health?

1 Like

He dies even harder because he can’t activate Vantage and doesn’t even deal his 20 damage

1 Like

Don’t try it, he’s showing off most likely with a fully loaded Dragon Fang Ophelia as usual, cause he’s mentally deficient

2 Likes

Well, since he only has been buffed on res, he gets doubled by Ophelia, while also his atk is not as it’s full potential. Let’s say, could you try how would a +12 atk/spd/def (due to full Eliwood bias effect)?

1 Like

I literally have this in game

You’re the one who’s mentally deficient not me
But then again I doubt you can even see this since you put me on ignore

2 Likes

If he has you on ignore then can he actually see your messages?

But if he can’t then how did he know who Lesk was replying to?

1 Like

Do not doubt the will of the Oph :feh_oph:
Full +12 omnibuff, no skills active

Full +12 omnibuff, Brazen and Vantage active

He probably saw “1 message hidden” and guessed it was me

And I guess the +7 comes from LAzura with a tier 4 fortify/hone, along the bonus from SSupport MCorrin and the BD from Eliwood. :feh_reinyes: If I were to initiate, would the damage you would of have recieved do anything to change the outcome? Since I guess you could wash away Panic with the dancing.

1 Like

You guessed it

1 Like

Eh, the problem is that she’s receiving +18 to all stats, which is easier to control in the hands of the player, just like how it’s easy to Panic Ophelia in the hands of the player.

I could have my Henry Panic Ploy her and then she would be obliterated. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Wow, a merged blue mage with full spectrum buffs and support, as well as a pre-charged special, killed a low Res unmerged sword unit

3 Likes

The meme is that he tanks the base bitch LnD Ophelia with AoE

2 Likes

Great. Except there’s a minor roadblock here. I don’t have FB4 or Galeforce fodder, or windsweep

1 Like

Then wish for the codexes to give you one.

1 Like