Alfonse Outmemed

So, I’ll try and get a spd or a res refine, and well. This is looking… like between the memest of things, it might work, or it might not.

Sadly not Res Smoke Atk Res Lull Sorcery Blade Alfonse :"^

4 Likes

Bruh wheres the Speed

6 Likes

On probably the refine, the seal, and basic bitch Leliwood being that kinky mf. Also meme of memes.

Well if you think it works

2 Likes

Probably it won’t.png

2 Likes

5E2D06DD-7EDE-490B-9B58-CD4D33DE842F

So much premium fodder for a unit that can’t have merges…
I mean. Cool it looks like it could do some work but.
Why???
A NY!Selkie (She had Distant Ward right?)
A Larcei for Repel
Another Larcei or a Thrasir for that Panic Smoke

Are you gonna be the one guy who puts every skill ever on one unit, but with Alfonse?
Just curious

1 Like

The thing is that actually I’m doing that :^), aside from my journey to gather the eight infinity waves, I’ve mostly foddered lots and lots of skills to Alf that I doubt I’ll ever use (gave him Res Ploy alongside other ploys, and also gave him Res Smoke). Yet, with the actual serious build, I have a DC Vantage Panic Smoke build that works, and lately I’ve been using an actually fast Fonse for repel, and gathered some memes with it. If I can, I’ll gather all skills and all refines but TA Folkvangr. we don’t talk about TA Folkvangr.

1 Like

Seeing things like this always makes me wonder whether that person spends so much money on the game, that they can just throw premium fodder on every other hero they have, or whether that person is just insane (not in a bad way necessarily).

2 Likes

@GamingBro1
We have found a man of culture :feh_navarreculture:
I’m not that insane though, I’ve held off on giving him anything super premium for now

1 Like

F2P here, but I just think in a simple way: “Will I use this unit? y/n? If yes, use, if no, fodder to the great master”. People died. Also units with no fodder that works for me are kept alive. Those are advantages for when you no longer need Res Smoke yet LGrima appears everytime you want another unit. Also I’m a lucktard in some banners, so premium fodder is something I use to have. (now lemme tell you that actual useful fodder is what I don’t have. If I needed Vantage, I’d have to kill Altina. Epic)

8 Likes

I love this

3 Likes

Delicious :feh_royyes:

I’m waiting for F! Byleth to pop up to give him all of her fodder, but I’ve yet to invest much myself. This is beyond my wildest imagination :catroll:

3 Likes

FeelsBadMan, here I am with enough Lon’qus to populate an entire continent, but not a single Altina.

3 Likes

Which continent are you choosing to overtake with your Lon’qu army?

1 Like

Just conquer an universe. No need to conquer countries if the whole solar system is under your dominium. :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

1 Like

It would be tough to conquer the universe with Lon’qus if God Alfonse would be protecting it :feh_elisad:

Depends on which Lon’qu is leading them :feh_loncool:

Y’all don’t care if I just use Angrbooa’s heart wrongly and I leave Alf as the only one alive? :feh_elismoke:

1 Like

I wanted to post an un-leveled copy of Lon’qu from my barracks, but it turns out that every single Lon’qu in my barracks has been turned into vantage manuals.

I should really build one eventually…the army needs a leader.

2 Likes