ALFONSE :v

I don’t know, how do you think Alfonse would improve if he had access to “Open the future”? Would still be bad/decent or would improve a lot?
And here a random image

7 Likes

well his defense is kinda sub par tho
He’ll probably need a different personal special tbh
Better yet make Legendary King Alfonse
That art is gorgeous tho

5 Likes

Well his defense can be better with his refine, that give another possibilities

2 Likes

What? His defense and attack are his good stats. He’s actually pretty good during his season.

9 Likes

It’d help em, but I doubt they’ll just put it in his base kit like that. Maybe after clearing a certain point of the story?

I’m happy with Ruptured Sky on him personally.

3 Likes

While it would make him a bit better, I feel like the reason why “Open the Future” is so good on both his alts is because of the other pieces of their kit. Shalfonse has follow-up negate and -1 cd in his weapon along with mixed bulk to offset his middling SPD. Meanwhile Lif has Auto-Double in his weapon and special charge in his B slot with Time’s pulse in his C-slot.

OG!Alf could have come close with a slaying weapon/pledged blade/melee bouquet and Special Spiral build but it requires a lot of premium investment and it’ll still underperform compared Lif.

3 Likes

I made this question a while back. It wouldn’t go great for his weapon but you could do something with a Pledged blade Or slaying edge for somewhat more budgeted
Pretend Bonfire is OtF

2 Likes

make me
Also i saw that edit :feh_legion:

2 Likes

Swap out Sturdy Stance for QR3 and it’ll be good. You could also drop Atk/Def Oath and run Time’s Pulse instead if you’re dead set on keeping Sturdy Stance.

1 Like

I think times pulse is good because it perfectly gets him into special range after a hit.

I don’t know I prefer the low cost builds, like this one