All Dining hall recipes

So I have them all (since last two season or so), I’m just wondering if it interesting enough to post because I looked for them in the search but didn’t find a thread on them. Should I post or is it just irrelevant/old news?
Edit: forget it I’m doing it :feh_reinyes:

All 67 current Recipes

:feh_nino:

18 Likes

Egg recipe.

Ingredients:
-Egg
-4 whole egg

Method:
-Place 4 egg on plate.
-Look at all those egg.
-Congratuleggtion.

18 Likes

That makes spring’s bounty actually. :feh_royyes:

3 Likes

I actually found it hilarious that there was a recipe for just eggs lmfao

Also I had no idea that was its’ name cause I can’t read Japanese so h :feh_bylethconfused:

2 Likes

Yah know what, I just cropped all of the images so here we go. Gotta check that it’s all of them first though.

2 Likes

You have all of them here :thinking: grats :feh_arvisboneappetite: from time to time I’m filling my recipe list too, here goes my quantity:

But I only work on it when I have to get the feathers so I can save up the ingredients for the next time I can get more feathers

4 Likes

Oh boy, time to revive a dead thread.
It’s fine though as IS is reviving a dead mechanic. It’ll take a few weeks probably since I have to grow it then cook it so it can be a bit neat and togeather. I dunno :feh_lucyshrug: just know it will be eventually done by me or someone else I guess.

3 Likes

I actually just recently filled my normal recipe book so foot new ones is gonna be fun.
I have ingredients for it, but I also found it wasteful to use them if I don’t get anything for it. Maybe if there were rewards for new dishes or 5* dishes, cuz only like half of them are 5*. It’s like an “oh yeah, this exists” like once a month

1 Like

Even then you’d have to wait to get enough spices to try all of the combinations, and I’m not sure if you can get them every week.

1 Like

Do we have a volunteer to fill out the recipe book once the update adds spices and tomatoes?

Granted, being a resort aficionado, I could find myself experimenting with combinations… We’ll see if I end up finding all the new recipes. But if someone else does it, more power to them!

1 Like

I could.
I only miss 4 recipes to 5* too so i’m more than ready.

1 Like

Just give me 1 or 2 seasons of growing only Tomato’s and I’ll have them all… let’s see it grows what 6 items per set… and theirs going to be 4 sets… so 24 a season

1 Like

I never even knew about the feather rewards from getting stars. Are the rewards every two weeks or is it for filling out your recipe book?

1 Like

Like every month, it refreshes, getting 30 stars total will give you increasing rewards.