All I asked was to not release one of my favorite fe characters during this saving period I'm in

Mareeta is basically infantry Sirius with null follow up in her weapon.I want to pull for her,but I don’t want eyvel.I want to +10 her even though I already have f mareeta :joy:,so I’ll pull reds in the 1st circle and use the tickets on red, if I don’t get her I’ll just wait(I’m really starting to have to many +10 reds) till she comes back on a 3 person banner.

All the units look great,I liked Othin as well,but I can pass on him.

Who are you pulling for?

9 Likes

Literally nobody. I blew around 800 orbs on the mythic banner, got nothing left, book 4 is coming so I should be alright for orbs. Just saving for Marianne, Bernadetta, L!Marth again, or a Caeda alt.

5 Likes

How many is that :eyes:

Happy to say that I’m probably going to skip this one, nothing I really need out of it. I guess I’ll fire my tickets at Blue to see if I can get another copy of the Mythic though, Thea would love B Duel Flying.

1 Like

No one since the Mythic banner and the Igrene banner fucked me.

1 Like

I’d pull for anyone in the banner… the new Mythic Hero is fodder though I’m keeping the free copy.
And the New Heroes are looking great, EPICO!.
But I’ll continue on my quest to +10 Idoun, specially after having summoned for Altina…
(I’ll use the tickets on green if I can, if not red…)

I hope you get OG Mareeta real soon :clap:t2:

4 Likes

:expressionless: spent 900+ orbs here and only have 51 currently which I’m saving for Altina’s return…then they release this sh* :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

14 smh lol :sweat_smile:, good luck,as soon as I saw Mareeta I just cringed and said “really :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

image0

How many +10s do you have in total, anyway? :eyes:

And thanks, good luck to you too.

1 Like

Yeah I spent way to many orbs between those 2 banners,if only lif was the mythic I’d probably sink my teeth in this banner instead,but I’m already saving for one 5* exclusive and I feel I’ll need every orb I can get between now and then.

1 Like

I’m saving for Altina,so I don’t want to spread myself to thin,even though Mareeta is one of my favorites I feel I’ll need every orb I can get from now till then to pull for Altina.

Apparently 900+ orbs is only enough to pull 4 :expressionless:

3 Likes

Thanks,I cracked 30 unintentionally on the mythic banner :upside_down_face: lol

1 Like

:thinking: I see, well then I hope you get thoses Altina merges, 900 orbs is a lot of chances, it can get you a high or low quantity of copies but I doubt the latter can happen.
Anywho, good luck

2 Likes

Thanks will definitely need it and more

2 Likes

I’m not gonna be pulling here. However, my tickets will be used on Red and Blue.

2 Likes

just get her with a ticket ez

3 Likes

I mean I’ll probably just click green and hope for Echidna, assuming she’ll demote.

2 Likes

Osian 100%, although I wouldn’t mind Mareeta or Eyvel either. Hoping Eyvel demotes

1 Like

Her bulk is crazy,she is marisa with less hp and more res

2 Likes

Peony, since she’s alright and I need another Light Mythic since I foddered both my Eirs.

Although hope you get a free Mareeta!

1 Like

Red or green for tickets (all three are great :/ )blue is all right but not my favorite

1 Like