Alright alright I built Finn

So you can stop voting for him now; it’s done.

Also has vantage and desperation, depending on what I need.

Now you all can finally start voting for other units on my polls.

23 Likes

Good call. He and B!Eliwood are the only units I worry about in book 3 SD.

… That and a fully whaled Nailah…

9 Likes

But why the push 4, it doesnt work with his refine.
Solo would be better for dual phase, surge or sparrow if you want him only on player phase.

6 Likes

Because I killed a bridal catria, so I might as well take it.

Since I wanted the trace, this was the cheapest option. Besides, both only work above 25% anyway (i.e. have the same HP threshold), so for longer fights I need something else no matter what.

8 Likes

So you finally FINN-ished building the Lance of Legend.

10 Likes

:feh_sophiadeletethis:

7 Likes

Now Im rethinking of doing that too, I thought of giving him spd/def trace from the normal 3 since I will go that route for Lethality on Dozla, but since I could get an extra point of atk/spd for free instead of the solo 3, but I also have both bridal catrias in manual state, I was thinking of giving one to Lex for the trace and the other one to Duessel for the same skill, sadly I dont have atk/spd push 3 fodder, I would have to spend grails and that is a resource that I cant afford going for sub fodder.

2 Likes

I’m thinking of using Naesala for Seth (see the other thread), since there’s some really good stuff in that path anyway, but it’s going to be a while since I think I’m going down the Awakening/Fates route first.

2 Likes

Oh yes, the Dawn path is my second choice, first Im going for the GBA path but only up to Duessel for the merge, since I already have the two traces for fodder that are the two leftover manuals of that path.

2 Likes

B. Hector?
Combined with WF Hinoka?

Beautiful
:feh_bigbeauty:

2 Likes