Alright i just got Forskin!

Free summon off of the new 1 a day banner. Didnt even bother checking IVs as i need bold fighter fodder for Effie. OR is he worth keeping around if ivs are good?

9 Likes

Forskin,huh…

27 Likes

He is best with a +Atk IV, then followed by +Def or +Res as second best. He’s not mentioned all that often but he’s very strong regardless. Sol Lance lets him pull some crazy defensive shenanigans, like using Moonbow + DC + SF + QR seal to counter with Moonbow and heal +10 HP on every counterattack on EP.

4 Likes

Alright! I just got Forskin!

23 Likes

:feh_bernieshock:

8 Likes

This title :feh_bernieshock:

12 Likes

Yeah I dont trust what you’ll do with him considering you called him Forskin
So ill just take him off your hands…

13 Likes

Do they have a procedure for that now? Doesn’t surprise me too much, but it is medically fascinating.

14 Likes

I pioneered it :dagger:

9 Likes

Autocorrect?

7 Likes

omg

I can’t

I’m dying

:rofl:

7 Likes

Please use sub-categories. You’re told how to use them in the message you deleted before posting this.

@NinjaSquirrle

3 Likes

Do you have to comment every time this happens? Why not shoot them a PM instead?

6 Likes

Far better than Effie, even if just for his sustainability.

5 Likes

They get the notification regardless. Faster and easier this way.

Forskin is quite the capable unit :feh_birbpeek:
Getting 10 HP back on every attack makes him very tanky, especially if you give him Wary Fighter or Bold/Vengeful Fighter :thinking:

6 Likes

My favorite part about this post is it’s been edited twice and the title hasn’t changed.

4 Likes

You don’t want cut him off your membership of Order of Heroes, he’s plenty strong. Slap DC+VF on him, he’ll stand up for hours.

9 Likes

:eyes:

7 Likes

It’s Dickins

3 Likes