Alright she done (outside of dragonflowers)! :fgo_astolfo:

And I’m sorry people that picked +atk, but the more debuffing of +Res tempted me :feh_notlikethis::eirikabulli::catdespair:

But she made it to +10! :catroll:

@Caleb
@Someone_Person
@Bow-of-Sacae
@AniCre001
@Armz_Arkx
@Kuribabylon52

Now to wonder if I should swap between her and OG for my lead unit. :thinking:

16 Likes

That’s one Sturdy Birdie! :birbpeek:

5 Likes

I’m so proud :hridexcited: :fgo_astolfo: , I was unlucky and she still +1 but all flowers :feh_rein: about the lead, keep the OG one, who is less common

1 Like

What a cute Sturdy Birb :birbpeek:

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Oh +res is good on its own anyways, I voted for +atk but is right. Anyways what matters is that she’s finally +10 so congrats! :birbpeek:.

About the lead perhaps you want to keep the OG one?, but I’d not mind if you rotate them once in a while :feh_maethink:

1 Like

Congrats. My OG micaiah sits at Neutral due to her Res being valued like her Atk. That super boon was too tempting for B!Micaiah though. Still, she’s a great unit regardless her IVs so congrats on getting her to +10.

1 Like

:smugmicaiah::birbpeek::clap:

This inspires me.

1 Like

Congrats on finishing her :clap:

I’m sure it won’t be a wasted investment.

2 Likes

Definitely swap so I can use her :eyes:

1 Like

+Res is total overkill, IMO, but It’s your unit. If you’re really that determined to debuff a +Res whaled Winter Fae should you ever fight one (and still fail to do so if the Fae has a +Res refined breath) then go nuts, I guess.

1 Like

Is sturdy impact any good on her? I have fodder for it on both of my accounts so I could give it to her on both.

2 Likes

It is good if you intend to have her player phase infantry DC units. Since she has armor effectiveness built in, Sturdy Impact is not needed for armors since she will just destroy them in a single hit anyways unless they have the rarely seen Svalinn Shield.

Wow congrats! :partying_face:
She looks wonderful! :birbpeek:

1 Like