Altina lifts me further into higher tiers, making it harder for me to lift myself

Altina pretty broke with that mixed bulk, vantage, and brave weapons with DC.

2 Likes

T13

12 Likes

ssshhh f2p with a lot of kirans
here

4 Likes

Dude I made it to T17 in my first few weeks of starting my f2p account. It’s not hard. Once you’re around there it will start to get a bit harder.

3 Likes

hey, good for you. I only spend like 2 hours in this game during the weekdays.

3 Likes

Fair enough. Well whatever the case, good luck with your arena runs :feh_eirikaxmas:

2 Likes

you too, don’t get run over by +10 reinhardts with 3 legendary azuras

2 Likes

Oh you don’t really see Reinhardt in the tiers I’m at. It’s armor country up here. Azura on the other hand can go “gently caress” herself

1 Like

i guess that’s why i keep getting these

1 Like

Yeah dragons + armors get very common around T19-T20, while horses become very rare (I still see a +10 horse emblem on very rare occassions).

Altina made Arena a breeze. I only failed and had to start over due to my own stupidity on a couple occasions (probably shouldn’t do Arena when half asleep). She’s strong but you can’t be brain dead when using her; she’ll still die to blues.

1 Like

Dragon armors like L!Tiki are some of the highest scoring units in the game which is why they are common in arena.

2 Likes

Do you not care enough for Arena?
Cause your team says Tier 17-18 though

3 Likes

That’s my guess. Unless they constantly are losing units in most matches. Because tier 13 you don’t need Altina to solo the team (it would help, but not required). With 3 ‘match increasing’ legendaries, 1 with a duel, should be easy to trigger higher scoring opponents. I guess it depends what the builds of the team mates are though.

Oh well :feh_micaiahsmug:

Also tanks to IA , LAzura always attack my Bmicaiah…so :feh_nino:

1 Like

1 Like