Alts hairstyle

Anyone else think that the alts we get of heroes should feature a different hairstyle? At least sometimes? I realized Lyn only has her hair up and it would be nice to see an alt with her hair down! I know IS probably wants to keep their sense of self but it would be cool to see units we always see with a different hair AND outfit. Like I liked hot springs Camilla because her hair was different.

5 Likes

If its any consolation, this years cyls probably will

5 Likes

Ah yes. The hair… the real reason why people would like that alt… it was the hair…

5 Likes

It’s one of the only things likeable about that alt aside from just liking Camilla as a character in general. Her hair looks nice.

As for the hairstyle thing, I guess? I mean, it can offer some new looks, but if someone likes a character because of their design then I can see the hairstyle thing being weird to look at and get used to.

I mean really, the only thing I’d want is if Donnel or Ross got an alt and their head accessories were removed.

5 Likes

I hope we’re getting alt hair 3H lords sometime, if not this CYL.
Dimitri’s would probably look good in a summer version… :feh_bylethblush:

7 Likes

Dimitri’s would look good in any version

7 Likes

The hairstyle represent part of the design of the character, if we exclude the HS banner, where they had their hair up for a reason, there’s no motive to change part of the design of a character.
Lyn with her hair down would transmit a different characterization of her, she gets her hair up maybe because is easy to not get them in the way during a sparring session, she’s also a girl from the plains, she favors something simple but practical.

Long hair down gives more femininity, and needs to fit the character, like Camilla or… Even Lucius/Libra. (Tho not always is femininity, sometimes can mean something mystic like Deirdre/Ninian/Sophia or something wild and… Kinda edgy like Karel/Ayra)
Hair up gives the sense of something practical, like Subaki
Or short hair might be useful to describe a young character, like Shanna or Est, or a less feminine girl, like Rinkah and Hinoka.

Long story short: hairstyle is part of the design of a character, changing it modify the sensation that that character should give.

7 Likes

Then if mine is a shoulder-length haircut what do I represent? :feh_eirikathink:

Definitely.

1 Like

Yeah I agree, I’ve always wanted to see her with her hair down ever since I was a kid

Source

3 Likes

Dimitri dressed as Sully

2 Likes

I wouldn’t wish that evil even upon my least favorite heroes.

1 Like

images (17)

2 Likes

“send me the feet pics or else”

a thot

@Salt_Guardian_Leaf
Screenshot_20200205-172208~2

1 Like