Alts that changed your opinion on certain characters

The title is self-explanatory, but: have you ever changed your opinion on X character because of an alt they got?

I was thinking about how little I liked Takumi until I got his summer alt. He impressed me, riding that chicken while firing arrows from his desperation fishie bow. And this same thing has happened to me with A!M!Corrin, L!Tiki, W!Fae, Fallen Delthea and Bownoka, for example.

Also happened with F!Berkut, but I couldnt get him, sadly ;;

Flora because of the monster she was in her Tempest Trials+ and in the Lunatic difficulty of the picnic paralogues. I’m starting to dislike her now. I still don’t care for her twin, though.

2 Likes

OOF, Im having war flashbacks D:

She wasn’t that hard for me.
I just used Reinhardt :feh_rein: (Oh, and Naesala too I guess)
She was really annoying for many people though. You’re not alone. :birbpeek:

2 Likes

Young Tiki, I despise all her alts

Linus, his lack of alt made me change my opinion on him and he really needs one now

5 Likes

I wish summer black fang were a thing.

4 Likes

I’ve kind of become fed up of Tiki (her younger version) not to mention her Fallen version is basically just a copy paste of her Legendary self only colourless.

The same is true with Ephraim, his normal, Legendary and Christmas versions are all pretty similar in terms of stat distribution and playstyle.

2 Likes

I used B!Hector :michalisyeee:

2 Likes

I used to be okay with Camilla. Until the Hoshidan Summer banner. And her winning CYL3

1 Like

Personally? I really liked Ryoma before he got his alts, but his alts have made me like him more. It helps make up for all his character development being stuffed into supports and makes him feel a bit less… bland.

Henry I liked even more after his alt, but Kagero I like less after her alts due to just how… uncalled for they are.

1 Like

I used to not dislike Ophelia, that’s before AR was a thing…
I like even more Dorcas with his H!Alt, I used to like him a lot, but his support on his alt has shown even more his gentle side. Like Gonzaless : a Giant with a golden Hearth

2 Likes

I agree with you entirely. I was fine with Tiki before, but F me man I hate that brat now. Her alts are always powerful and annoying, she can piss off with that stupid face of hers.

On the more positive note I’d say F!Berkuts alt really made me like him. Awesome art, weapon and character, makes me wanna play the game he’s from.

3 Likes

You said absolutely exactly what I’m thinking about her in FEH :ok_hand:

I don’t mind the OG one tho, you don’t see eveywhere and she has a ok weapon

3 Likes

It rattles me that she got 2 summer alts. Who’s stupid idea was that?

2 Likes

Didn’t care about M!Corrin that much, just a flat character to me. But his NY Alt was so sweet and now I even use the base one :heart:
Well, the truth is that my grails are going to Canas so I can’t use the alt yet. But I’m looking forward to it

2 Likes

The young one shouldn’t exist

1 Like

I feel this on a spiritual level

3 Likes

I didnt think Innes looked like that underneath

5 Likes

I used to hate Reinhardt, and now I still hate Reinhardt.

3 Likes

I AGREE. I REGRET EVEN PULLING THE YOUNG ONE

But I NEEDED that dragon valor skill too

6 Likes