Am I the only One? (Summon Hell)

Am I the only One who is tired of the same shitty 3 and 4* constantly appearing?
IMO I would prefer if they demoted some of these units to Oblivion than what they did in the 5* Poll.
Does it suck to get pity broken by Siegbert? Yes.
Does it suck even harder to get Wrys, Cains or Camillas constantly? Definitly.
I have projects stuck in Hell thanks to the amount of useless Turds that I get instead.

End of Rant. Than you for ready :pensive:

12 Likes

I think we already discussed this.

IS can’t just outright remove units from the summoning pool. Any unit is always someone’s favourite.

But of those, Cain has WoM which is super useful imo, Camilla has Savage Blow which isn’t too bad, Wrys… can’t exactly make an argument for him lol

16 Likes

They could make 4* focus banners or something like that, because lets face it, even if you like, for example Lissa, but you have 40+ Heroes sharing her color, I doubt I’ll get her anyway.

6 Likes

No thanks.

3 Likes

LMFAO imagine you where working on a 3-4☆ unit and they just obliterated them into oblivion and you are now stuck with a +2 fully decked out unit that you can’t get anymore merges for unless they come as manual’s

5 Likes

And that is why they could make them appear on Sunday banners or something.
Because I’m pretty sure everyone wants to +10 Cain, Abel or even Lachesis. :man_shrugging:t2:
But fine, if you guys prefer to have +40 Heroes in a color and have almost 1% of getting that Hero then I respect that.

3 Likes

Yes because you would rather spend your orbs on a Gen 1 unit for merges than a Gen 4 unit for either to have or for their fodder

2 Likes

4*+10 Wrys to get a 5*+5 worth one 5*+0 ez. Seriously, any dazzle healer with savage blow = 1 easier arena assault match a lot of times. It’s why I don’t mind healers as TT rewards. They’re pretty good.

4 Likes

I’ve seen more Saizos, Hanas, and Setsunas today than I’ve ever seen in the span of a month

11 Likes

I would love to see 4* focus summon banners. Would be really fun and IS could even do polls to see which 4*'s people want from each color. It would make IS a surprising amount of money from orb sales and would help improve relations with community. Win-win

3 Likes

I pulled like 5 boey’s from Hel’s banner no joke

4 Likes

And it probably won’t get better with time :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Ugh, Saizo can get bent for all I care. He’s got nothing of worth, and he’s uggo.

1 Like

Why Sunday in particular? :feh_maethink:

Is this a Church joke? :feh_eirikathink:

7 Likes

i do hope so or else this would be boring as hell

3 Likes

I would definitely spend orbs for tanya 4* focus, eliwood too. A few others I might but those are the main ones

1 Like

but roy’s our boi

1 Like

But roy doesn’t have horse and op as heck refine

1 Like

And I don’t have his resplendent so I sad

1 Like

I would want seliph, Roderick, barst, and norne

1 Like