An Off the Menu Signature Dish. +10 Picnic Twins!

EDIT: Scroll down for the refine updates. An Off the Menu Signature Dish. +10 Picnic Twins! - #6 by Galaxia9

Thanks to the limited codes in forging bonds, my second twin is now +10. I am so frickin’ excited. And the last two merges were free with the forma and the manual so all the better. I’ll be using trait fruit on her once I know what her refine will be, although she’ll probably just go +Spd.

And her sister who I managed to +10 on their rerun last year.

Mixed focus kit, I know, but I find she can stack enough attack on enemy phase to one-shot a lot of mages and Bold Fighter is there for player phase. The pair are of course each others ally support partners.

In total, the pair cost me, I think, 1900 and something orbs across their banner’s 3 runs. Now if anyone actually pays attention to the ramblings of this particular nobody, you’ll probably be sick of me mentioning my poor luck but I have now found these two gorgeous ladies are where all the good stuff went to get 11 copies of one and 9 of the other in so few orbs.

Odds

The two are also next in line for the seasonal refine slot so they’re both finished just in time for that next boost. Might as well share my ideas for how I want them to turn out to suit my usage.

Picnic Felicia - Eldhrímnir
Effective against beast foes. Grants Spd+3. At start of combat, If unit’s Res > foe’s Res, reduces foe’s Atk/Spd by 80% of difference between stats during combat. (Calculates reduction before combat. Maximum penalty of -8.)

At start of combat, If unit’s HP ≥ 25%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat and neutralizes effects that prevent unit’s follow-up attacks, and, also, if unit deals damage to foe using a Special, restores 30% of unit’s maximum HP.

Base effect going from 50% to 80% following Selkie’s lead and then some more stats and part Null-F then and self healing to help keep her in Special Fighter range.

Picnic Flora - Sæhrímnir
Effective against beast foes. Grants Atk+3. At start of combat, if unit’s Res > foe’s Res, reduces foe’s Atk/Def by 80% of difference between stats during combat (Calculates reduction before combat. Maximum penalty of -8) After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next action.

At start of combat, If unit’s HP ≥ 25%, grants Atk+5 to unit and inflicts Atk-5 on foe during combat and reduces damage from foe’s first attack by 30%. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Special cooldown count+1 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target (no effect on Special cooldown counts already at maximum).

Same base effect boost and survivability from the refine. Added Pulse Smoke because it felt like it needed a little extra.
I’m probably hoping for too much for them but I love them and they’re awesome so might as well indulge the wish until IS say otherwise.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by to appreciate my 3rd seasonal +10 (Spring Minerva was 1st and Flora 2nd).

27 Likes

This is just marvellous to see… congrats for finishing them :feh_tobinice:

5 Likes

Congrats on finishing the twins! I can’t wait for their refines!

4 Likes

Great job and have fun with them! Hopefully the refines are great :catclap:

2 Likes

The maid sisters
:feh_flaynyay:
I hope they serve you good

1 Like

Didn’t think there was a need for a new thread so I’ll just use my old one to show off my newly refined twins. So pleased with what they both got.

On enemy phase with everything working at max, she hits effective stats of 50/93/45/58/61.
Now the Atk and bulk being good is expected but effective 45 speed when her visible stat is only 29 is just plain awesome.
While the base effect is an at the start visible Res compare, the effect refine seems to be in combat with her having 53 Res there so the foe needs 47 Res to stop her 30% DR and anti-follow-up. She’s going to win that against a large majority.

The younger sister hits effective 53/80/80/59/72 against the menaced foe. She then gets a basically guaranteed condition to block auto-follow-ups and an in-combat Res compare to get the same 30% DR as her big sister.

They’re both so awesome. Now with these huge boosts they would also make a very good far/near save pair with their abilities to block follow-ups which had always been what stopped me thinking of them for those roles before. Don’t have any fodder for that though. Felicia would be awesome with Savvy Fighter but I could never fodder any copy of my favourite Lord so hopefully it show up on another unit.

Thanks for dropping by to see the deadly maids.

11 Likes

Big congrats! They look amazing and I’m sure these maids will serve you well (pun intended)

7 Likes

The picnic twin sisters got so well treated with their refines. I’m so happy that they’re now the monsters they deserve to be.

I did not see the topic when you created it, but congrats for +10 the twin maids! I’m very jealous, but everything is fine, I swear

3 Likes

They look badass :+1: Lowkey jealous of them. Glad IS really gave them some good refines too so now they’re even deadlier.

2 Likes