An Old Spider Spins Webs of Memory 🕷 : CBC Discussion Thread

Welcome everyone to a special event featuring the Scheming Spider, the Emperor of Evil, the Napoleon of Crime - James Moriarty! :fgo_moriartysmile:
Please join me in discussion as we dive into the duplicitous and dastardly designs of this dapper and debonair don! :butterfly:

21 Likes

Really looking forward to it.

The CEs are beautiful, and I’m rolling the banner too.
Plus husbando event is always appreciated.

Looking forward to the bartender costume for a certain shady professor, even though I don’t have him. It looks :fgo_medealove:

12 Likes

Neat

3 Likes

Ah yes, myself and I imagine a good chunk of others have named this event thus in our heads: “Your last chance to get SQ and Tickets before Kama Event” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

:fgo_seibagun:

16 Likes

We’re already getting a free gacha CE with the event (On an exchange item I believe) so I definitely have no reason to roll either. I want Kama much more. I agree with @KamikazeAardvark

3 Likes

Get. :fgo_seibagun: Out. :fgo_seibagun:

17 Likes

Excellent thread Dapper! I’m super excited for this event, and I’m also craving a slower pace currently speedfarming Weakness Ear. I’m eager to see what kind of story this one turns out to be, and so far I’ve enjoyed every moment of Moriarty on screen so I’m looking forward to it :fgo_moriartysmile:

11 Likes

:rofl: To be fair if there weren’t two very limited Servants showing up very soon I might throw some SQ for an NP2 Karna(Karna’s ma boi, only Servant I have 2,000 fou’d), but I am currently made out of pennies SQ wise.

3 Likes

Forget the sakura face,
IT IS HUSBANDO TIME!

Hopefully this will get me back in the groove. I barely finished CCC, huge bout of unmotivation this event. My game keeps crashing like crazy since Valentines and irl stuff

21 Likes

It’s nice that the gentlemen get some more screen time. Since Moriarty is the featured character I hope the story will be more memorable than events like valentine

4 Likes

With back-to-back events running since 1/20 (and only one stretch of 4 days off between 1/1 and then), I’m seriously consider taking a break as there’s nothing given out that I’m dying for.

2 Likes

I won’t be repeating my CBC craziness of last year since I have no targets left on the banners. The CEs aren’t very good aside from the art, so will be a low-key event for me.

2 Likes

I won’t be rolling on this event for, uh, obvious reasons, but I kinda hope this event story adds a bit more dimension to Moriarty’s character beyond his cartoonish proclivity for doing evil things for their own sake and his (doomed) obsession with outsmarting Holmes.

Well, that said, my expectations aren’t too high in that regard and I’ll still probably enjoy whatever we end up getting. I’m also somewhat excited for the free summon tickets and the free CEs too

I’m not really that interested in the event. I’d need to see the story but idk. The banner I have little interest in outside of maybe cu alter or tesla rate up. At most I’d throw 2 packs tops just for drop ce

Yes, thank you all for sharing how uninterested you are. :fgo_insane:

22 Likes

I’m interested in doing the actual event, just not in the gacha this time.

9 Likes

I’m gonna get a head start because I’m still awake and I will still be awake at Reset (10 PM my time) that Round Table Dance CE is mine and a ticket is mine

1 Like

Ditto.

1 Like

:fgo_ereshlove:

1 Like