And so, here we are

So after going through every single story chain challenge and slightly over half of the paralogue chain challenges, I finally had enough orbs to finish merging sothis (on my alt).

Build isn’t complete yet, as I would love a t4 stance skill. She also has special spiral, which is also fun.

Here’s the friend code if anyone wants it, as she is my alt account’s lead:

Thinking about maybe trying to merge seiros next as that seems fun (also I like theme teams).

27 Likes

Ah, the salt and jealousness is real. I spent 500 orbs, hit 11.5+% 5* rate three times, and got pitybroken by red hell 8 times. All for just two Sothis. :feh_sothispout:

8 Likes

:feh_sothishug:

7 Likes

That is bad, but my summon rate was wack too. I think my rate of sothis to other red 5*'s was like 1:2, which is insane considering how the rates were.

This banner was weird.

4 Likes

You did pretty much the same walk I did to have B. Edel. I will add.

Now imagine it with Def / Res Solo.

3 Likes

Yeah, looking more for a t4 stance for built in guard. It doesn’t really matter too much which one, since I’ll use seal for the other stats. (Would rather have bracing, swift, or sturdy though; relying on damage from her special she doesn’t really need attack).

4 Likes

Congrats! :feh_flaynsmile:

She looks very stronk :feh_sothishook:

2 Likes

Well done, you’ve spend your orbs wisely :feh_sothispout: Good build as well! Friend request is on its way :feh_sothishug:

2 Likes